ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: The Gathering vs. Owen Hart & Yokozuna
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Gathering 4 40.00%
Owen Hart & Yokozuna 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: The Gathering vs. Owen Hart & Yokozuna

let me say that the tourney was decided in pools then broke down randomly by how these teams get paired up..so don't start the bitching about why someone is paired.

The Gathering of Julio Dinero and CM Punk combined two great single indy wrestlers together...Dinero had competed for years in ECW while Punk made his way up RIng of Honor..together they joined NWA TNA and became the followers of Raven..and basically didn't do shizzit...however their achieving moment in TNA was paying back Raven and then competing against teams of Raven Sabu, Mikey Whipwreck and Terry Funk..as Well as Sandman...

Owen Hart and Yokozuna, a former WWE champion in Yoko..and a two time slammy award winning Owen were one of the most unusual pairings to win the tag titles in the WWE..The Smokin Gunns were in the midst of their first tag title run when their plans were ruined by the team of Hart and Yoko..after winning the belts in april of 95..the team of hart and yoko would keep the belts 5 months before handing them over to HBK and Diesel...Hart would then head on to be partners with relative the British Bulldog...while Yoko would leave the federation.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

owen and yoko

syco13
Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I always like a compliment in a tag team. Toko's size complimented Owen's lack thereof but Yoko was just huge. I'll have to think on this one.
Old 15 Apr 2004, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

LOL, i guess i'm alone on this one..isaid the gathering
Old 16 Apr 2004, 08:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I'm going with The Gathering on this one too.