ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: Toshiaki Kawada & Akira Taue vs. Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Kawada & Taue 3 75.00%
Strongbow & White Wolf 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: Toshiaki Kawada & Akira Taue vs. Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf

Multi-time tag champs Kawada and Taue had held the All Japan Tag Titles beofer with different partners..but in may of 1993 the two paired up together to beat Terry Gordy and Dr. Death Steve Williams to win the tag titles..the team would have longevity on their side winning the belts on several more occasions and as of the year 2000 was still together..unfortunately this is where my information ends with the team having won the All Japan crown 6 times..maybe BloodIce or Dre can fill in the void...

Chief Jay Strongbow and Billy White Wolf were paired together because of their heritage..Strongbow had already tasted tag team gold in his WWE career before teaming with White Wolf..He would also go on to win the titles without Wolf as well..however, in a three team tournament for the tag titles Strongbow and WhiteWolf won the belts against the Executioners and Tor Kamata & Nickolai Volkoff..this occured in december of 1976..Shortly after winning the belts in a match against Ken Patera, Billy White Wolf would suffered a neck injury and the duo gave up the tag titles...the great run of two great american indian wrestlers came to an end thanks to a mistimed injury..
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Kawada & Taue

syco13
Old 15 Apr 2004, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I'm not gonna vote on this one..because i never seen either team in action.