ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: 3 Minute Warning vs. Dennis Condrey & Bobby Eaton
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
3 Minute Warning 3 21.43%
Eaton and Condrey 11 78.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2004, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: 3 Minute Warning vs. Dennis Condrey & Bobby Eaton

well here we are again with Eaton in a matchup this time with his partner before Stan Lane, Dennis Condrey...the two of them would represent as tag champs in WCW back in 1986..Eaton's fued with the Rock & Roll Express first began as he tagged with Condrey..the two with beat the R&R for the gold in Atlanta in Early feburary of 86..after several grueling matches and 4 months later Eaton and Condrey would lose the belts back to the Express..and Bobby Eaton would then go looking for another partner.

3 Minute Warning had success in the independents early on in their careers as the Island Boys of Kimo and Ekmo...Once introduced by Eric Bischoff on Raw as 3 Minute Warning their names would change to Rosie and Jamel...The two had success as tag champs in Heartland Wrestling, but that would not be duplicated in WWE..As more of a sideshow, than an actual tag team..3MW would be managed by Rico, and it went downhill from there...criticized for their rough handling of a whore and Pat patterson..3MW could not get past the midcard of tag teams in WWE..Jamel was released soon after that, and Rosie would go on to be SHIT.
Old 11 Apr 2004, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Eaton and Condrey....
Old 12 Apr 2004, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i dont think 3 minute warning are even deserving of being in the tournament ... my opinion only of course ......

syco13
Old 12 Apr 2004, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

3MW crowning moment was when one of them got hit in the head by a roll of toilet paper. I will forever remember them for that alone. Still, it's suprising they never got anywhere since they had a relatively big push and the whole "This has gone on about 3 mins too long" bit before they came out and destroyed somebody. I guess nobody ever really gave a shit about them though. I hear Jamal is doing pretty good in japan, but I've never seen anything of it.

Eaton and Condray were best together in the midnight express with Jim Cornette as their manager. To be honest though, I've never seen much of them in the ring. They were in some southern territories and went from promotion to promotion as was necessary. They had long careers and made a decent name for themselves. I believe Eaton was the better performer and gained an amount of respect in the scene. They fueded with R&R, lod, dusty rhodes, billy graham and a bunch others over their career. They captured some titles, lost some titles and eventually Condray disapeared. Don't really know why he bailed. Then Lane showed up and breathed new life into the midnight's and they went on to capture more nwa gold and such. I guess there were some wacky times with the selling of nwa, Turner, WCW, some booking crap and reshuffling over a couple years around 87-88. They were involved in a fued with the road warriors which would see the midnights become faces and the warriors turn heel. Eaton and lane had some more success but Cornette brought up the Dynamic Dudes and The Midnights were pushed down a bit and spent some time fueding within the ranks. Midnights fighting with Cornette and the Dudes and all sorts of hostility and resentment. Not sure how much, if any of this, was bred out of the real life situation. The showdown between the midnights and the dudes saw the midnights going full heal with Cornette turning on the dudes and much beatdowns and fighting ensue for weeks to come. Not much after that, they fueded with R&R again for a year and then cornette and Lane left wcw and that was the end of a 7 year tag team.

Anyways, the Midnight Express was a much longer, talented and succesfull tag team than the fat asses could ever have hoped to be.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Apr 2004, 04:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Midnite Express II easily.....

Old 13 Apr 2004, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

There is no way that the Original Midnight Express lose this match. Jamal is doing great in singles and six man action for all japan, but rosie is a failure, and even so, the original m.e. was simply awesome in the ring.
Old 13 Apr 2004, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Well lol i said 3 Minute Warning, mainly because i never seen much of the other team....but i did like 3mw work.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 07:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^...kids these days.

Exo, actually 3MW's shining moment was the Billy/Chuck "wedding". that was one of WWE's best angles in the past 5 years.

but... even though I've never heard of Dennis Whatchamacallit and Bobby Whatshisname, theyre probably better than 3MW.