ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Who's gonna win the GTTOAT Tourney?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2004, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Who's gonna win the GTTOAT Tourney?

ok go ahead and make your early predictions on who's gonna win
Old 11 Apr 2004, 03:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Well NAO should go a while... Even though there wrestling was fucking shocking at best. They had the gimmick and the adoration of the fans... They got a tag title stint before DX... Which shows that they were popular without DX backing them.

LOD- 15 odd years of domination... and those fucking shoulder pads rocked. Must be firm faves in my opinion.

And my third pick. The Hart Foundation.... Yeah baby.

Old 11 Apr 2004, 03:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I could see lots of people winning.

The top guys are definetly LOD, The Dudleys, The Steiners, aaaand... umm...

Billy and Chuck?
Old 11 Apr 2004, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

either new age outlaws, hart foundation, LOD or the dudleys

harlem heat has an outside chance

syco13
Old 12 Apr 2004, 03:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

its hard to pick a winner at this stage..........

but yeah some of you guys named some of Tag Teams who havew a chanse of winning this Tourney : LOD, The Dudleys, The Steiners, The Hart Foundation & The New Age Outlaws.

but I just hope No non-traditional Tag Teams win this. you know Tag Teams that do NOT have a name, Tag Teams that has 2 guys who do NOT wear same outfits, good example would be Shawn Michaels & Steve Austin"WWE" , Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett"WWE", Ricky Steamboat & Dustin Rhodes"WCW", Dick Slater & Bunkhouse Buck"WCW", Barry Windham & Lex Luger"NWA", no matter how good they are in the ring, I just don't like it if they don't have a Name for the Team.

Old 12 Apr 2004, 06:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

And one i forgot to mention even though they are easily one of my faves of all time.

The British Bulldogs

Old 12 Apr 2004, 06:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'd Say Rock n Sock on Sheer Fanbase, Plus Harlem Heat and the Dudleys....
Old 12 Apr 2004, 10:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think the Beverly Brothers would have a chance if they weren't put in a fued with, of all teams, the Bushwackers who I also think have no chance (thank God) My pick would have to be the Hart Foundation.
Old 12 Apr 2004, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think the Dudleys have a huge chance at winning, but overall it's going to be about the teams that had greater success when they were together than they ever accomplished on their own.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Apr 2004, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well LOD is gonna go extremly far. But to me when I look back at old Starcades and shit they weren't any better then Demolition inside that ring.

I want The Hart Foundation to win this one, them or The Horsemen Blanchard and Anderson. Also The Bulldogs hopefully will go pretty far as their ability inside of the ring was nothing short of phenominal. Look for the Outlaws to go very far, as I have said in the past they were one of the greatest Tag Champs in the history of the WWE. Old school fans might want to vote Minnesota Wrecking Crew, and some new school people might want to go with Edge and Christian. At this point I don't know who is gonna win, but It will be interesting to see what people think about tag teams, being it is such a lost art these days in wrestling.....

Old 12 Apr 2004, 04:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

IT'S ON...
http://ourworld.cs.com/RayJKuj43/mchammer2.gif

Steiner Bro's.....
Rock 'n Roll Express.....
Hart Foundation.....
Midnight Express.....
LOD.....

that should be the final four plus the wildcard.....

thank you, and good night.....

edit----somewhere along the line, some folks who were Free as a Bird might make a surprise appearance.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 12 Apr 2004 at 04:13 PM.
Old 13 Apr 2004, 09:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
At this point I don't know who is gonna win, but It will be interesting to see what people think about tag teams, being it is such a lost art these days in wrestling.....
A lost art indeed. Any two morons put together can get the gold. No complimenting styles no nothing
Old 14 Apr 2004, 10:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I think the winners will be the Hart Foundation however my personal favorite I hope wins is the New Age Outlaws. They're one of the only teams I really want to see reunited.
Old 17 Apr 2004, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hmmm..The Favorites to Win in my opinon are..The Dudleys,Harlem Heat,R and R Express,MidNight Express..and of Course LOD...

I'd Also like to See Doom go a little Ways...if they're even in it..
Old 17 Apr 2004, 04:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I'd say:

Hart Foundation