ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: New Age Outlaws vs. The Yukon Lumberjacks
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
New Age Outlaws 14 100.00%
The Yukon Lumberjacks 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: New Age Outlaws vs. The Yukon Lumberjacks

at the time the New Age Outlaws came to fruition, Billy Gunn a great tag wrestler was in the worst singles push of his life as Rockabilly...his partner the Roaddogg was going as The Real Double J a spinoff of Jeff Jarrett's WWE character...together the two would join DX and the WWF's most popular stable would see the team win the tag titles on several occasions..In November of 97, the NAO would win the tag titles for the first time from the Road Warriors, the titles would be safe around their waists until July of 98, when it looked like the Outlaws would be out of the tag picture all together...in late August of that year a two on one match against Mankind gave the Outlaws the title for a third time...and they would keep it unitl the new year...after losing the belts for 9 months the Outlaws returned in September of 99 to win the titles from the Rock and Sock Connection on Smackdown..they would lose to belts two weeks later..the outlaws would capture gold one more time that year before the Dudley boyz would come on to the scence and the Outlaws would see their tag team run come to an end.

The Yukon Lumberjacks most successful night came in NYC in June of 78 when the team would win the WWE tag team titles...their 5 month reign would end in November when Tony Garea and Larry Zbyszko would be the Jacks and send them into the pits of immortal heck...actually the last part is false about the pits of immortal heck, but the Yukon Lumberjacks five months of fame was over and they disappeared from the wrestling scene after that.
Old 08 Apr 2004, 03:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Just for clarification purposes... I am almost certain the New Age Outlaws won there first title before they were in DX... Which shows they were succesful before DX took off... with them anyway.

Old 08 Apr 2004, 05:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
Just for clarification purposes... I am almost certain the New Age Outlaws won there first title before they were in DX... Which shows they were succesful before DX took off... with them anyway.
could be...i just know they won the belts then lost them briefly due to a dumpster match with catcus jack and chainsaw charlie, but that match had something wrong , the belts were held up, and the outlaws won again..
Old 08 Apr 2004, 06:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
could be...i just know they won the belts then lost them briefly due to a dumpster match with catcus jack and chainsaw charlie, but that match had something wrong , the belts were held up, and the outlaws won again..
That match took place at Mania 14... HBK v Austin was also on the card... which just shows the NAO were together before they were in DX.

Old 08 Apr 2004, 10:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

regardless i mentioned they were in DX, not that they won the titles the first time while in DX
Old 08 Apr 2004, 04:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm thinking y'all are getting tired. Failing that I'm tired of y'all's argument. I voted for the outlaws.
Old 08 Apr 2004, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Suck it.....DX all the way.
Old 08 Apr 2004, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

outlaws

syco13
Old 09 Apr 2004, 12:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

I only brought up the point to show that these guys were also successful without the help of DX...

Old 09 Apr 2004, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Welll NOA is one of the best Tag Champions in WWF history holding the titles for a long amount of time and to be honest this is the first team I have no idea who the hell they are