ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Rock & Roll Express vs. The Faboulous Kangaroos
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Rock & Roll Express 10 90.91%
Fabulous Kangaroos 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Rock & Roll Express vs. The Faboulous Kangaroos

Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson collectively were known as the Rock & Roll Express...The team was a staple in the NWA(pre-WCW)...they won the WCW tag title four times in the period of two years from 85-87..their feud with the Midnight Express has been legendary...the Rock and Roll Express was very popular on the indy scene as well as they won title after title as a team...the last semi-major title they held was the Smokey Mountain tag titles until Jim Cornette's company went out of business...the R&R was last seen on TNA in 2003, however as of this past fall Morton and Gibson have had their differences and not teamed together..

The Kangaroos consisted of Al Costello and Roy Heffernan...They were managed by Red Berry back in the 60's...The Kangaroos held the WWE tag titles when the titles were called the United States tag team title..On several occasions The Roos would have a major fued with Red and Lou Bastien...the Roos won the title twice from the Bastiens in the late summer of 1960. the team would win the title again in november of 1960 holding it unitl janurary of 1962..unfortunately Costello would pass away to pneumonia in january of 2000 at the age of 80.
Old 08 Apr 2004, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Rock & Roll Express
Old 08 Apr 2004, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

^me too

syco13
Old 08 Apr 2004, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I go with Ricky And Robert here...Not Taking Anything away from the Roos..But You ask any wrestling fan who the Rock And Roll Express are,and they would probably know..
Old 09 Apr 2004, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I hate the Rock n Roll Express, but I do think they were and are a better team then the Roos....

Old 09 Apr 2004, 11:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Rock & Roll Express get my vote because i think they did a better job in the ring.
Old 10 Apr 2004, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

To late to vote now, but my vote would of went with The Rock & Roll Express