ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Info on the Upcoming GTTOAT Tourney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2004, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Info on the Upcoming GTTOAT Tourney

well i have the 128 teams, and know i won't tell you who all is in it...but i will let you know that there will be a new fun addition added to the tourney i think you all will like, also the bracket is halfway made out, and looks pretty solid. But first a few things, 1) don't bitch and complain because someone didn't make the tourney, while some other teams did...Cause if you think about it, the team you are bitching about being left out, wouldn't have won anyway...it is really difficult to limit a field down to 128 teams..2) I need you guys to help me out, because there are a lot of quality teams and the tourney brackets are down at random...i need to know if we should continue the wildcard polls in the tag tourney. Please gimmie some feedback on this..thank you.

DC
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Sounds good man! and i think we should have wildcards
Old 05 Apr 2004, 10:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well the brackets are made out and the tourney looks like it should be a good one, of course the first round will be odd like normal, but overall i say by the third round this tourney should have what it takes to be ***** material
Old 09 Apr 2004, 05:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Go The World's Greatest Tag Team.......

(They so have to be in this.....,

You can't have 128 and not have them.....)