ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Thank you/Tag Tourney/GWOAT Finals Begin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2004, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Thank you/Tag Tourney/GWOAT Finals Begin

I just wanted to thank everyone for the participation in the GWOAT Tourney...On Thursday evening the Championship round will begin and on next Tuesday we will have a winner in the GWOAT Tournament..I appreciate everyone voting. I would like to let everyone know, if the supermods allow me, i want to continue this forum and keep the voting going..I feel that this tourney and the ones to come in the future, will help establish more posters with a little bit more wrestling history knowledge, and will hopefully increase traffic in the other wrestling forums..So that being said..A Tag Tournament to crown the greatest of all-time is in the works...I have already compiled 79 teams, and will look to possibly add a few more to make a 128 man field...If it becomes impossible to have a the tourney that large, i will make amends to how the brackets would go..either way continue voting in the finals of the GWOAT and hopefully look soon for the Greatest Tag Team of All Time tournament..thank you

DC
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Dog Catcher, I like the idea of another tournament especially tag team. I know I have no influence here but dang it you at least have my support for this and all future tournaments. As an opinionated jack ass I think I have to support you in this.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

DC, is Doc and Gordy one of those tag teams?

Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I like the idea...

I'd also like to see something like "Greatest Cruiserweight of all time"

That could be interesting.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
DC, is Doc and Gordy one of those tag teams?
to answer you, no, but they could be, i looked them over, but i couldn't decide if i should use them, or put gordy with hayes as the birds, i guess i could do both, or place garvin with hayes.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Comment
Dog Catcher, I like the idea of another tournament especially tag team. I know I have no influence here but dang it you at least have my support for this and all future tournaments. As an opinionated jack ass I think I have to support you in this.

thanks for the support, i just don't want to get RFS by having thousands of tourneys.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How about worst gimmick? or most overated (I'm willing to bet that whoever wins the greatest tournament will be nominated)
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
thanks for the support, i just don't want to get RFS by having thousands of tourneys.
No thank you. I said I wouldn't say RFS until someone else did. UT Tombstone 3, shove this up Paul Bearer's pipe and make him smoke it.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
to answer you, no, but they could be, i looked them over, but i couldn't decide if i should use them, or put gordy with hayes as the birds, i guess i could do both, or place garvin with hayes.

I think its okay to use the same guy for different tag teams. Like Arn with Tully, Arn with Zybsco, Arn with Ole and Arn with Bobby Eaton.

I would used Gordy with Doc, Gordy with Hansan, Gordy with Hayes, Gordy with Roberts.

Also Hawk with Animal and Hawk with Power(Kensuki Sasaki), and so on......

Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I think its okay to use the same guy for different tag teams. Like Arn with Tully, Arn with Zybsco, Arn with Ole and Arn with Bobby Eaton.

I would used Gordy with Doc, Gordy with Hansan, Gordy with Hayes, Gordy with Roberts.

Also Hawk with Animal and Hawk with Power(Kensuki Sasaki), and so on......
Agreed. I think that would add to the field and eliminate any confusion about multiple tag teams.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

the tourney was...good...a greatest tag team would be cool...
Old 01 Apr 2004, 01:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

DogCatcher....I wanted to make sure I hopped in here and congratulated and thanked you

you took this tournament and did a phenomenal job with it.
I'm glad to see you are going to continue with some of the stuff we had discussed.

The tournament was huge...and you pulled it off with flying colors...well done sir...very well done

if you need any help with any future tournaments IM me...I'll do what I can

Old 01 Apr 2004, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

well i have used guys multiple times to help greater the field, and the field is going to be made up of ECW, WWE, WWF, WCW, NWA, IWGP, TNA, AWA, and several other tag teams from around the world as i could...the list is up to 112..and i will let it get to 128 then stop...so look for the tourney soon, and remember the finals of the GWOAT come tonight!
Old 01 Apr 2004, 04:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

DC, I wasn't sure where you wanted to go with this when it was done. I wanted to make sure you got rewarded somehow with a spot in smarks or something. Your work has been greatly appriciated and you've done an awsome job with this tourny. If you want to keep things going with other greatest ever tournements, then please feel free to do so and I'll make sure that this forum stays open as long as you want to run it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Apr 2004, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
DC, I wasn't sure where you wanted to go with this when it was done. I wanted to make sure you got rewarded somehow with a spot in smarks or something. Your work has been greatly appriciated and you've done an awsome job with this tourny. If you want to keep things going with other greatest ever tournements, then please feel free to do so and I'll make sure that this forum stays open as long as you want to run it.
and that folks is all i needed to hear...so be warned coming soon the Greatest Tag Team of All Time Tournament

aka

GTTOAT