ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Final Wildcard Matchup: Sting vs. Curt Henning
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Sting 12 92.31%
Curt Henning 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2004, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Final Wildcard Matchup: Sting vs. Curt Henning

The winner advances to the elite eight....now let me tell you how the wildcard worked...when we decided to start the wildcard it was for wrestlers to get a second chance, maybe they lost cause of a gimmick, maybe the brackets had them face a great wrestler early on...either way here is how it was determined...to be in the wildcard poll, you had to score either 10 votes or lose by 3 votes or less to the person you were matched up against..hence why beniot was not a wildcard pick due to the fact he lost by more than 3 votes to taker...now since curt henning was the only person to meet the qualifications last round, there was no need for a poll so he will automatically face Sting with the winner being put into a 3 way dance in the elite 8...and how will i determine who becomes the triple threat bracket, by votes of course...the two wrestlers with the lowest combined total of votes throughout the first four rounds, will be the bracket that gets the wildcard winner..so good luck voting the quarterfinals begin on tuesday.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

DC, just want to say, you are doing a great job with this man. And many thanks go out to you as always.

Now I voted for Sting, and this was a really hard choice for me. I like Hennig better, but I feel as if Sting no matter what haters want to say about him, has done a lot in the world of professional wrestling. Not to mention all of his achivements along the way. Being so faithful to the NWA and later WCW Sting to me was the Franchise of WCW. The man never abandone ship. And for that we were treated to classic match's with Sting for years. Sting and Vader turned the house out in their Indian Strap match, Sting and Vader always put on some great match's. Sting and Flair nothing but classics, Sting v. Lugar another great fued. I could go on, but every maineventer in WCW has gone up against Sting, and everytime the match was solid. Sting doesn't get as much credit as I thought he would get around here. But many people don't really know about Sting. They see the crow gimmick of today and ignore the Sting of the past. The Flash of the past PT.USA. He has given so many years of great match's and angles, and I do believe that he diserves to be in the top 8. He was the cornerstone of WCW, and no one can forget that and what he did for that company and NWA before they pulled out of WCW........

Old 22 Mar 2004, 05:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I think Sting Dont ask me why... ill look like a dumbass when you have smart fuckers like dre making everyone look bad.
Old 22 Mar 2004, 07:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I did "eeny meeny minee mo" to decide, since I loved both wrestlers. Alas, the result was Sting....
Old 22 Mar 2004, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

sting all the way!
Old 23 Mar 2004, 10:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

DC, you've done a fine job sir.....I do not see the need to promote Sting in this round, as he has soundly defeated Mr. Hennig.....I am truly glad to see he came back from the early round matchup with HBK......

in the next round I may write a book about him.....we'll see......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.