ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 4: Vader vs. Ric Flair
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Vader 2 14.29%
Ric Flair 12 85.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2004, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 4: Vader vs. Ric Flair

ok the big man vs. the nature boy, who goes on in this one?
Old 17 Mar 2004, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Flair. Easy.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Mar 2004, 05:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This ought to be a blowout.... Flair.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

shit

go vader
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

All i gotta say is........Woooooooo
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Despite Flair suffering from Ric Flair Syndrome (RFS) he is better than Vader.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Van Vader is the best big man ever, and he changed the way heavyweights would wrestle for years to come. No one was better then Vader in his prime as a big man, and there is no big man today that was ever as good as Vader. Wanna see something shady. I'm gonna vote for Vader. Why? Because Flair was good, but I don't care how many WCW titles he won. Flair charisma is is huge, but Vaders inring skill pre-tna that is, was better and his match's were damn good to watch all the way from the orient to the US. People say Flair has accomplished so much and done a lot for the sport of wrestling. The same could be same for Vader. But while people will argue over the fact that Flair wasn't even the best Horsemen, no one is gonna argue the fact that Vader was the best big man of all time, with the same accomplishments as Flair and then some. If Vader was the size of Flair, this would have gone to Flair, but Vader pioneered what and how big men should wrestle. They don't always have to be slow and boring, they can be just as fast and just as agile.

So Vader in the most unpopular vote yet.....

Old 18 Mar 2004, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I don't think Vader was a good wrestler. He was sloppy in the ring and just looked bad. Ric gave so much to this company and he was always a great champ. So Ric gets my vote.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichoholic
I don't think Vader was a good wrestler. He was sloppy in the ring and just looked bad. Ric gave so much to this company and he was always a great champ. So Ric gets my vote.

RIJ, have you seen a Vader match? This comment almost make me think you havn't.

Old 20 Mar 2004, 05:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

never seen Vader... Flair by default.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 05:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I've gotta agree with what Dre said above, but IMO Flair gave much more back to the business and helped give wrestling a great name even durning the pre-Hulkamina era, and the difference is that Flair was way more devoted to the sport of wrestling unlike the Hulkster, but anyway I DO agree that Big Van Vader was possibly the best big man of pro wrestling durning his prime and not to mention one of the biggest heels in the history of WCW just as he and Sting and Flair have put on many various amazing matches with each other weather it was with him against Sting or Flair and I definently agree that Vader's run in the WWF was way too dissapointing even if it wasn't really Vader's fault at all, but just by looking at the history, past matches, legacy and dedication of The Nature Boy, Flair COULD'VE gotten my vote, but unfortunently much to my disgust this poll is already closed

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 20 Mar 2004, 08:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I'm gonna vote for Vader. Why? Because Flair was good, but I don't care how many WCW titles he won.
Doesn't Flair winning it so many times means he lost it that many times?
Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Comment
Doesn't Flair winning it so many times means he lost it that many times?
My point exactly. Dory Funk Jr. was a better NWA champion then Flair was.........

Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

well so far, me and dre are the only vader supporters