ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 4: Mick Foley vs. Randy Savage
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Mick Foley 4 30.77%
Randy Savage 9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2004, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 4: Mick Foley vs. Randy Savage

Foley the bump king is still in this but takes on a man he never faced in the Macho Man...Foley has beating some notables including Dusty Rhodes, while Savage took out Eddie Guerrero last round..who moves on?
Old 17 Mar 2004, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Mick Foley really wasn't a great wrestler IMO. He was famous for hardcore wrestling and that type of wrestling doesn't show talent. When Randy Savage wrestled I thought he was pretty good and a good entertainer. My vote goes to The Macho Man Randy Savage.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I said foley,i just think he did more for the WWE, then most other people.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil #1 Fighter
I can see the argument for that but not more than Savage, who impressed mark and smark alike with his skills in the ring and on the mic.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

pugz is on a distinguished road

My vote goes to foley, he sacrificed everything for wrestling and it paid off for him.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil #1 Fighter
Umm, I'm not sure if you know this or not but Foley is up against Randy Savage.