ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 4: Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Bret Hart 11 73.33%
Kurt Angle 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2004, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 4: Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle

Bret Hart is said to be one of the greatest techinical wrestlers in the world, before the accident...so far in this tourney the marks have had an easy time with hart putting out Carlos Colon and La Parka in the first 2 rounds...hart almost met his match with Thesz last round, and now faces your olympic hero Kurt Angle...Angle beat Dlo in the 1st round, then took out legends Dynamite Kid and recent HOFer Harley Race...who will win between these two?
Old 15 Mar 2004, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I said bret,he's the number one in techinical wrestling.................Well he was number one.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

This is pretty hard but I'm going to go with Bret Hart only becasue he is kind of a legend. Both are really great wrestlers but I just think Bret was a bit better.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Only because of longevity in this matchup.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Angle is the better wrestler. Easily. Bret is getting votes for longevity. He still wasn't better than angle. Kurt Angle doesn't even need to wrestle another match in his lifetime and he will still be a better wrestler than Bret.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Mar 2004, 04:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

this may be one I argue with you about, Exo.....but I'm gonna wait and see what a few of the others have to say.....

this should be close, but the Hitman should prevail.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 04:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'm going w/ the man I grew up on, the man who broke ground on The Ironman Match. I love both, but since I can only pick one: Bret Hart
Old 16 Mar 2004, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think Hart is Hall of Fame bound and Angle as well if he keeps up the good work. As far as the vote goes... Angle is excellenly executed.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 07:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

These two should have been the final of this tournament. There are none better.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 09:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Bret Hart Wrestled Three Of The Possible Five Greatest Matches Of The 90's, Let Alone Top Ten all Time...The Iron Man Match, The Submission Match And The Wrestlemania X Match Against Owen

Angle Has Wrestled Eddie In A Superb Match Up And A Decent Match With Lesnar Had He Not Fucked Up The Shootin' Star....

Angle Is More Athletically Gifted, But Bret Smokes Angle's Ass In Significant Matches Wrestled

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 16 Mar 2004, 11:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Just like Harley Race was a greater wrestler then Kurt Angle was. Bret Hart is a greater wrestler then Kurt Angle is. People who vote Angle on wrestling ability are the same who vote against Malenko so whatever. Kurt is a good wrestler, Benoit/Angle, Angle/Lesnar and Angle/Eddy are good match's but Hart has so many more to his name that people are gonna know who the greater wrestler is on shear rememberence of match's alone. No one can name more match's that are greater by Kurt then they can by Hart. If so they would be lieing to themseleves and I laugh at them all the way with that blind lie......

Old 18 Mar 2004, 08:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Holy shit I've been sitting on my ass here for over 20 minutes just trying to make up my mind on who I should vote on, I do think Angle's more athletically gifted but Hart's a better wrestler just like many here have said, so Hart it is!

What about me? What about Kurok?