ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 4: Chris Jericho vs. Curt Henning
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Chris Jericho 10 55.56%
Curt Henning 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2004, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 4: Chris Jericho vs. Curt Henning

IS THIS THE PERFECT MATCHUP? Jericho destroyed Bundy, then moved past Backlund and the Taker to get to this point...while Henning dare i say was perfect in his efforts against Edge and Terry Funk..he also allowed the late Owen Hart two votes in a strong showing last round...now can the first undisputed champ beat the perfect wrestler?
Old 15 Mar 2004, 07:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I voted for Chris Jericho because I think he was fun to watch and a better wrestler.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Jericho, all the way!
Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Really enjoyed watching henning work, and he was possibly one of the true;y unnapreciated greats of his time, but my Support for Y2j is what fueled my choice, so i voted for jericho.

Old 16 Mar 2004, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Jericho. Henning had a nice showing, but he's not better than y2j, and definatly not the greatest of all time. Y2J is still one of the most versatile and talented athletes in the biz, and his performances have been at or near the top for years on end now.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Mar 2004, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

These 2 are equal to me. However the 1st match I ever saw was Bam Bam Bigalow vs. Mr. Perfect. Without Hennig I would not be a fan.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 11:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hennig....

Old 17 Mar 2004, 12:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Curt Hennig...Curt Hennig Really Moved His Way Up From His Days As A Tag Champ With Scott Hall In AWA, Not To Mention His Title Win Over Nick Bockwinkle...He Was Probably One Of The Greatest Heels In The Late 80's And Early 90's...

He's Really Had Some Outstanding Matches, Especially With Bret Hart At SummerSlam '91 When His Back Was In Shambles, But He Still Delivered, Not To Mention One Of The Greatest RAW Matches Of All Time With Ric Flair In '93 With The Loser Leaves WWF Match...

Jericho On The Other Hand, I'm A Big Jericho Fan But I Think He Never Reallys Puts Forth An Effort Night In And Night Out. He Has Two Pretty Good Mania' Matches With HBK And Christian, But That's Where It Stops. He Had A Sub-Par IC Title Reign, Horrible World Title Reign (Not Much He Could Do About It) And Usually Only Wrestled Well With Angle And Benoit. He Just Doesn't Seem Like A Wrestler Who Brings It Every Night, And This Horrible Love-Triangle Angle Doesn't Help Him Much Either.

Vote: Hennig

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....