ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Wildcard Poll Round 3
View Poll Results: GWOAT Wildcard Round 3
Arn Anderson 3 18.75%
Ted Dibiase 7 43.75%
HHH 3 18.75%
Ultimo Dragon 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2004, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Wildcard Poll Round 3

ok here are the wildcard contestants for Round 3...Yeah some people may feel that others should have been included but there is a system to this madness and soon you will know what it is...but please vote, remember there will be no polls on Wrestlemania Sunday.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 07:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

HHH really needs a second chance..
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

this is kinda tough only because, i know that these guys had a fair shot, either they weren't good enough to keep going on they had their run...of course there are other factors such as smarks/haters that might have kept one of these guys from moving on. I don't think Dibiase would win this tournament cause in the upcoming rounds the matchups would be too difficult, Anderson is a great wrestler and remember as a tag team champ and midcard champion by myself so he's out..Ultimo was a tremendous athlete but i don't know if he can handle the competition of the heavyweights in the next two rounds...it seems only hhh would have a decent shot at going on, and i know this tourney is hard on him, but i vote for ultimo.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJ
HHH really needs a second chance..
he got his second chance already.....I hate to say it, but HHH is the best of this lot......dang, he shouldn't move on......screw it, I'm going with Arn.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well...It all came down to HHH and Arn for me...God dammit...HHH's Single's Carrer makes me want to vote for him all that much more...So..Yeah...I'm going with HHH..
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

either way the winner is going to get past the next round!
Old 12 Mar 2004, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This comes down to HHH and Ultimo to me. Dragon is if not the; one of the best cruiserweights ever. And he goes up agianst HHH. If you look at their career's Dragon for his weight class has done better and had more consistant match's. Now I feel weird voting Dragon over HHH because he is the current champion. But its not like anyone cares. And the same can be same about Dragon at this point. Dragon has a more prestigious career then Hunter, and Hunter to me was good from about 95' to 2002' thats 8 years of greatness. Compared to Dragon and his 8 years of greatness. Even though I'm not sure if this is the right vote I am voting HHH over the Dragon........

Old 13 Mar 2004, 06:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

It has to be either Anderson or Dibiase. They were both famed ring technicians and are 2 of the best heels ever. Also niether suffered from RFS (Ric Flair Syndrome) which involves wrestling well after the quality of matches has noticebly decreased and it is obvious that you have passed normal retirement age and left it in the dust.
Old 14 Mar 2004, 02:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
he got his second chance already.....I hate to say it, but HHH is the best of this lot......dang, he shouldn't move on......screw it, I'm going with Arn.....
im confused... if HHH was the best of the lot why shouldnt he move on?

i see the poll is closed but i would have voted for HHH.
Old 14 Mar 2004, 10:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
im confused... if HHH was the best of the lot why shouldnt he move on?

i see the poll is closed but i would have voted for HHH.

Sub besides one vote, you and I have been voting almost exactly the same. I want to credit you with such good votes and being able to back your opinion if needed be. LOL. Now I want to know why is someone like HHH a greater wrestler then Ultimo Dragon. Could you please explain to me you vote. I myself am still having a hard time trying to figure out whether HHH will go down as a greater Wrestler then someone of Ultimo Dragons, international success and prestiege.

No Comment, Anderson and Dibaise both had career ending injuries that prevented them from wrestling further, in their careers. I believe Dibiase had a back and neck injury and the same happend for Anderson who is unable to work his left hand completly correct, as it is stuck in the same positoin that it has been since I can't remember. Those two men would most likly be wrestling for the WWE right now, as goones if nothing else. They were truly talented wrestlers, and Anderson is my second favorite wrestler of all time. If you watch his match's from NWA you will see how great a worker and wrestler he was.

Not to mention, one time some guy asked Arn why does he let Ric Flair lead the Horsemen, when Arn was a better athlete then he. Anderson replied "Because, the key word there is 'I let him'. Because I allow him to be the man...." No trueer words then from the man who made an enforcer a 'must' in a stable or faction in wrestling today. Anderson is greater then many people want to give him credit for, and the biggest win he has over his career is the win over Flair......

Old 14 Mar 2004, 02:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

well looks like Dibiase got a lot of votes, and now we get to see a matchup that could have already taken place, get ready folks. next up on monday is..well you just got to wait and see.