ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 3: Dr. Death Steve Williams vs. Keiji Mutoh
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Dr. Death Steve Williams 1 14.29%
Keiji Mutoh 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 3: Dr. Death Steve Williams vs. Keiji Mutoh

Dr. Death got a close win against Yokozuna before beating former teammate Mike Rotundo in the second round..Mutoh had some easy victories against 2 cold scorpio and Christopher Daniels..who moves on?
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

These are like two of my favorite wrestlers and it was a little hard figuring out which one I should vote for. I look at Death and I see a stiff worker who had the same credentials as Brock Lesnar, with a very simular resume in college. Williams to me was exciting to watch becuse his work in the ring was fierce. His shit with Terry Gordy as a tag team compititor is always fun to wath weather it was the NWA or NJPW. Williams also a former Tripple Crown champ doesn't make this any easier.

But Keiji Mutoh to me is one of the few who will go down as being inspirational across international borders. Just about every title that Williams captured, Mutoh to has. Including being a decent NWA tv CHamp and a former NWA World Champ. His work in NJPW made him a legend. His cross over to AJPW made me mark for him twice as much then before. Mutoh truly is one of the greatest ever and for that I got to vote for him and against Doc....

Old 07 Mar 2004, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Mutoh, while i remember Dr. Death in the NWA days, i can't say i payed attention after that...He was great as a tag wrestler, but singles i didn't find nothing more than a football type wrestler..Mutoh was a favorite of mine, with his fued with sting/flair...that was classic. he gets my vote.
Old 08 Mar 2004, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

GProopdog is on a distinguished road

Mutoh in a landslide