ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Wildcard: Roddy Piper vs. Sting
View Poll Results: GWOAT WC
Roddy Piper 2 15.38%
Sting 11 84.62%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2004, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Wildcard: Roddy Piper vs. Sting

well the wildcard winners of round 1 and round 2 meet up in this classic battle, it's the Rowdy one tha was defeated by Bruno Sammartino in the first round but won the wildcard poll by deafeated the likes of Tully Blanchard and Rob Van Dam...Sting meanwhile took out Tiger Mask IV in the first round before falling to Shawn Michaels in a classic second round matchup..The Stinger the outlasted the Rock to claim victory in the Wildcard Poll and now gets to take on Piper..the winner of this will move on to take on the wildcard winner of round 3...remember you only get two days to vote on this poll.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 03:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

we all know where I'm voting on this one.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This was a hard choice but I wen't with Sting, I just think he is a better wrestler
Old 03 Mar 2004, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Sting
Old 03 Mar 2004, 06:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I voted for Sting, i think he was way better then Piper.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

The fact that Piper is still in this is amazing.. I like his character until now when he makes no sense when he talks, but really the fingerpoke come on folks, this should be a shutout..Sting
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I can't bothered to type up a reason, but i voted Sting. I never did like Piper as a wrestler.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hell I was fairly amused with Piper in WCW, he knew the basics and he used them, Sting was More Gimmick then Wrestling to me, That's just to me of course no need to get out your air rifles and pallet guns children I'm just saying, Wrestling wise Piper gets my vote on this, Then I think of the Stinger Splash and laugh my self to sleep at night.....

(Yes I know, I'm an idiot and the Finger Poke Owned!)
Old 04 Mar 2004, 12:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Piper is a mouth, not much more, and he still runs it too goddamned much.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Mar 2004, 12:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Piper is a mouth, not much more, and he still runs it too goddamned much.
For a moment there I thought you blast me 6 ways from Sunday.....
Old 05 Mar 2004, 06:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Dammit I got here too late, but I would've voted gor The Stinger anyway since Piper without the mouth wouldn't really be anything.

What about me? What about Kurok?