ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Backyard Wrestling Special Grudge Match Poll
View Poll Results: Special Grudge Match
M-Dogg 20 2 100.00%
Josh Prohibition 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2004, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Backyard Wrestling Special Grudge Match Poll

So i figure that with the round 3 polls in the GWOAT lasting longer, you might be one of those people that vote early and i don't want you to lose interest, so i have come up with some non official grudge matches to keep the forum entertaining. So through out the next few weeks we will have special polls to vote on..I want to know which guy would win in a wrestling match. Obviously these polls have no effect on the GWOAT tourney, and will not be listed with the GWOAT in the title. So it's all your opinion there are going to be no wrong or right answers this is just something to do to have a little fun in this forum, something you might not find in the other forums around here..so here we go the first grudge match features to backyard wrestlers from the video fame..these two have also been the XPW tag team champs..so which guy would win in a match? M-Dogg 20 or Josh Prohibition?
Old 01 Mar 2004, 05:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

^Nice idea...........anyway i said M-Dogg 20,because hes the only one i ever saw
Old 01 Mar 2004, 10:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well seeing tapes of these guys i have to go with the dogg, that fucker did some crazy shit on those tapes, and i think he could take out prohibition easily.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 04:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i like your style... great idea... unfortunately, i dont know who the fuck those two bastards are.