ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Wild Card Poll for Round 1
View Poll Results: Wild card round 1
Tully Blanchard 3 25.00%
David Von Erich 1 8.33%
Billy Graham 1 8.33%
Konnan 0 0%
Lex Luger 0 0%
Kevin Nash 0 0%
Rob Van Dam 2 16.67%
Roddy Piper 5 41.67%
Yokozuna 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2004, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Wild Card Poll for Round 1

ok it's wildcard time, and you get one vote, in two days one of these guys will get a second chance in the tournament. The winner of this wildcard vote will have to wait till we get a winner from the wildcard vote in round 2 so it won't mess up the early brackets. So vote for the person you feels should have a second chance.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 11:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Tully Blanchard. One of the greatest scientific wrestlers of all time. The man was gold inside of the ring, and diserves another chance to shine.

Old 19 Feb 2004, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

If there's someone I think should get a second look it'd be Billy Graham, for his mark on the direction of WWE and the future of wrestling.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Feb 2004, 02:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

this is truely a tough decision to make. as many people feel that several of these guys should be in the next round..so between RVD and Blanchard i will go with tully.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Hot Rod baby!
Old 19 Feb 2004, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

yep..Roddy Piper dererves another chance IMO..
Old 20 Feb 2004, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

looks like piper and blanchard are going to come down to the wire in this debate.
Old 21 Feb 2004, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Roddy Piper will advance to take on the Wild Card winner of round 2.