ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: 2 Cold Scorpio vs. Keiji Mutoh
View Poll Results: GWOAT
2 Cold Scorpio 1 16.67%
Keiji Mutoh 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2004, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: 2 Cold Scorpio vs. Keiji Mutoh

Scorpio a star in WCW then ECW before heading to Japan. He was the first to do the Scorpio Splash (450 splash) against Mutoh a legend in Japan and just as big of a star in the US when he was the Great Muta in WCW.
Old 16 Feb 2004, 12:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

my vote went to mutoh, while scorpio was inovative, he just didn't really have what it took in the US..remember the WWE run as Flash Funk.
Old 16 Feb 2004, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I went with one of the greatest international talents ever. I've made threeds recently about Mutoh, and I gotta say that I truly believe that he is one of the best ever. His ring psychology alone makes me sit on the edge of my seat when he is inside of the ring, Whether he is the Great Muta, The Ninja, Kokushi Muso, or plain Keji Mutoh, he is the man.

Scorpion, is a great athlete but he hardly diserves to beat out Mutoh, for his work in wrestling. I thought personally he was more effective in promotions like ECW, NJPW and NOAH. He isn't as accomplished as Mutoh but he is a good athlete.

My vote goes to Mutoh