ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Wild Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2004, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Wild Cards

after a discussion i have come to the conclusion that a wild card round is needed. I thought at first that maybe this would hurt the tourney brackets but to keep it fair there will be a wildcard poll for the first 4 rounds at which time the winner of that bracket will be thrown into a three way dance in the elite 8..the wildcard works like this..Some of the Losers from the first round will be polled all at once, this number could range from 2-? this will happen as we start round 2. the poll will work just like round 1 did with everyone having 2 days to vote on who they think should go on..(this will satisfy everyone that feels that the wrestler should be in the next round if they hadn't been voted out cause of popularity, and also makes up for some unequal brackets ala steele vs. xpac, where on of the wildcards could have had that spot instead) the winner of the first wildcard faces the winner of round 2's wildcard, then that winner goes against round 3 then against round 4 until one guy is the wildcard winner and goes into a three way with someone in the elite 8. I have a system of doing this. So don't complain or ask about it. Cause i don't want anyone outside of this cheating or whatever. Anyways you have been informed.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

HHH got to you, didn't he

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!