ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Mike Rotundo vs. Dr. Wagner Jr.
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Mike Rotundo 6 100.00%
Dr. Wagner Jr. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2004, 01:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Mike Rotundo vs. Dr. Wagner Jr.

Rotundo a member of the varsity club in fact the captain of it, then later becoming IRS in the WWE against mexican superstar Dr. Wagner Jr.

Wagner has wrestled for 17 years and last summer won teh Grand Prix Tourney in mexico by getting a huge win over Ultimo Dragon. Wrestles for EMLL although he does compete alot in Japan where he has won some tag titles. Wears a mask to the ring and uses the Michinoku driver as one of his finishers. One of the best technical wrestlers in Mexico has also won titles as a six man team with Blue Panther and Fuerza Gurrera. His hold the Wagner Lock is a rolling octupus hold that makes most of his opponents submit everytime..
Old 14 Feb 2004, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

Have to go with IRS based simply on the fact that I've never seen Wagner perform (to the best of my memory).
Old 14 Feb 2004, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

seems like Wagner is known mostly as a tag performer.....that's the only way I can recall him, anyway.....

need someone's help to elaborate.....Rotundo was at one time very sound technically......became very gimmicky, though.....mostly known as a tag team guy also, but he should get the vote here and lose in round 2.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Rotunda