ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Kerry Von Erich vs. The Sandman
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Kerry Von Erich 14 82.35%
The Sandman 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2004, 11:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Kerry Von Erich vs. The Sandman

it's one of the Von Erich's that made it to the WWE granted as the Texas Tornado against a hardcore icon like the Sandman who starred in ECW.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 01:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I guess i have to go with the original zach gowen.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 01:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
I guess i have to go with the original zach gowen.
and do by what means do you have to call someone the original zach gowen do tell?
Old 13 Feb 2004, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i am a Sandman mark, through and through......but i am also a Von Erich mark......and on pure wrestling talent, any Von Erich should beat the Sandman......Kerry should move on......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Sandman probally had a ton of fans in ECW but outside of that his entrance is too long, and he does nothing but use a singapore cane on people. Von Erich was a great wrestler who again died to soon.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 04:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Kerry
Old 13 Feb 2004, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Kerry Von Erich gets my vote..
Old 13 Feb 2004, 09:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Kerry Von Erich
Old 13 Feb 2004, 10:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

Von Erich all the way.....

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Old 13 Feb 2004, 11:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
and do by what means do you have to call someone the original zach gowen do tell?
one of kerrys feet were shorter than the other, so he had to wear some special boot to even it out.

the tornado wins this, by the way.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 03:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

Kerry, despite his constant drug-abuse, was the superior Von Erich. Not to take anything away from Sandman though, he's a pioneer in the sport. But still...Kerry was awesome in his prime.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 05:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Correct me if I'm Wrong, by all means

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Sandman probally had a ton of fans in ECW but outside of that his entrance is too long, and he does nothing but use a singapore cane on people. Von Erich was a great wrestler who again died to soon.

I think the only Von Erich that didn't die early was Fritz
Old 14 Feb 2004, 06:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

^^I think Kevin Von Erich is still Alive.

My Vote Goes to Kerry

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Old 14 Feb 2004, 10:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Evil

My Vote Goes to Kerry
Kerry is not alive. He died.
Old 15 Feb 2004, 01:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Evil

My Vote Goes to Kerry
Kevin OD'd