ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Jushin Liger vs. Taka Michinoku
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Jushin Liger 10 58.82%
Taka Michinoku 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Jushin Liger vs. Taka Michinoku

two cruiserweights that have both seen success not only in japan but stateside as well..who wins this battle
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'll put up the review again tomorrow. Jushin Liger gets my vote.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yes Ice, this would be better iff you sumerized it, I know a lot about Liger but if I told my side of TAKA, it would be nothing more then a jobber who wasn't as good as some want to make him out to be. Either way I choose Liger by a mile......

Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Liger for the fact he invented so many moves like the liger bomb and not to mention one of the best nitro matches against brian pillman to begin the monday night wars
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Taka. For making a match at Mania fourteen watchable. Considering he was fighting a jobber. Aguila? Who was he anyway?

Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

1)Aguila aka Esse Rios is NO jobber.

2)Have you seen ligers matches? Taka has been Jushins bitch for many years. That is like comparing ric flair in his prime to ronnie garvin. I suggest you read up on new japan before you vote taka over liger. You sir deserve the bloodice bitch slap for stupidity!
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Essa Rios is a huge jobber. A HUGE jobber.

Liger. Because Taka's an even bigger jobber than Rios.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The best thing TAKA did was copy the Michunicu from MPW lol, that was a great mock either way you look at it.

Old 11 Feb 2004, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Ex, you should really watch some his matches from japan and mexico to see how much he was asked to cut back on his skills in the wwe.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^That is a jobbers defense.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Not really, his work in mexico has always been outstanding and wasn't exactly used to his full extent in the wwf. It's one thing to think someone is pathetic by how vince has them looking, but to truly grasp what aguila/rios has to offer, you really need to see his work in lucha or over in japan. He's done quite well for himself in his few TNA showings.

I mean if you were to base "jobbers" on how vince puts people over then currently you'd have to add raven, ultimo dragon, jimmy yang, and so many others to that list. You can't fault the wrestlers for the lack of push or direction that Vince puts them in.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Raven is also a jobber. You're sounding like an RVD mark. "Look what he did 5 years ago etc" Rios is a nobody. Is he even in this contest?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

You started the thing with bringing up Rios LOL. I'm not talking about how good they were then. Rios was a good wrestler before vince jobbed him out, and he's a better wrestler now then he was in mexico a few years ago. If you were to see a handful of his work from japan and cmlll you'd probably change your mind.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 05:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I didn't bring up Rios, Shane did, then you did. He is a jobber. I'm not going to waste my time following the career of a nobody. You're just going to have to accept that Rios is a nobody. And a jobber. Who spent years getting jobbed out all over WWE, and then got dumped because he was holding Lita back.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 05:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Just because they're not stars in the wwe, doesn't make them a jobber Ex. My bad, you're right he did bring them up, sue me.