ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Rob Van Dam vs. The Ultimate Warrior
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Rob Van Dam 12 46.15%
Ultimate Warrior 14 53.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Rob Van Dam vs. The Ultimate Warrior

two guys with two unique styles who wins?
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'll type up the reviews later, RVD gets my vote.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ice we're disagreeing a lot latly lol......which is good every now and then anyways

I say Warrior. I marked out for him as a kid and then shook my head when I was older in disguest at myself. However I can't pretend that he didn't make the impact that he did in wrestling. Man I marked for him against every single wrestler and odly didn't get as mad as I normally did when Savage lost. Warrior had something about him that had the people going nuts. I don't what it was, but I know the man was never affraid of a mic, and did a whole lot of no selling. But when I think of Greatest and when the mahority of people as a whole think of wrestling their gonna see Warrior and not Van Dam. The one guy who cleanly pinned Hulkamania he has quite the Legacy for being a whack job with a legal name Warrior

Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

i thought this one might be close, i really have respect for what RVD accomplished in ECW. this one is going to take a while to decide..i mean for crying out loud OWN.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

well i have decided to go with RVD...i thought about it, and really i liked warrior but nothing he did impressed me, while i was impressed with van dam in ECW although many people don't like him in the WWE.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 07:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

well i decided ultimate warrior...
Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

How do you ago with warrior over RVD? Warrior had the running clothesline, gorilla slam and body splash. He has no verbal skills and was carried by everyone in his career.

*sidenote* Yeah I see Dre, but you ignore me now so you get the bloodice bitchslap for ignorance!
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^lol when did I ignore you. *rubs face from hard smack*

I know its hard to explain but Warrior and Taker are 2 in the same when it comes to skill. Sure Taker used a Triangle choke hold, like twice so he could prove something. But look at them as guys with an aura and presence to make people come out of their seats. Their gimmicks and how they played them make them great....

Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

RVD is a bitch. I'm so sick of his spot ass flippy spinny shit. Warrior might blow up on the ramp, and he don't have many moves, and he's a nutjob, but I marked out like crazy for him and I believed he could win. He made ppl buy into his gimmick. Goddamn I loved warrior. RVD is a shitty gymnast. Nothing more.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
But look at them as guys with an aura and presence to make people come out of their seats. Their gimmicks and how they played them make them great....
That sounds a lot like my argument for Andre

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Let's see the spot machine vs. the steroid induced madman. I refuse to vote for someone who legally changed his name to "Warrior"
Old 11 Feb 2004, 06:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
That sounds a lot like my argument for Andre

Don't even, Andre did nothing to get big he was born like that He played what he was a giant. Taker and Warrior are completly different.....Though I'm begining to think Warrior wasn't really acting.....

Old 11 Feb 2004, 06:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Yeah, warrior was born a lunatic

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 07:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I voted for RVD
Old 11 Feb 2004, 08:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

as much as i dont like RVD, i had to vote for him....i think hes gotten a LITTLE better in the last few weeks. plus, ive never see TUW