ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Sting vs. Tiger Mask IV
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Sting 11 78.57%
Tiger Mask IV 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Sting vs. Tiger Mask IV

who moves on?
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Stinger......the only guy that Trips hasn't beat..

Last edited by Darkstar; 08 Feb 2004 at 11:11 AM.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Voted for Sting
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Out of all the Tiger Masks, Tiger Mask IV is the only disciple of the legendary Tiger Mask. Still calls Satoru Sayama "sensei." Mysteriously showed up out of nowhere and debuted for Michinoku Pro-Wrestling. Prior to his professional career, was trained as a shoot fighter first, then went to Mexico to learn his high flying aerial moves. An awesome athlete, could be a very successful fighter in the world of mixed martial arts. During the infamous U.F.O versus NJPW incident at the Tokyo Dome in 1999, showed his heart by instigating an all out brawl, despite being outnumbered by about twenty-five. Will not back down from anyone. Always keeps an aura of mystery, has yet to reveal his true identity to anyone. One of the few masked wrestlers in Japan who the fans actually don't know who he really is. Finishes his opponents off with the Tiger Suplex.

I'll take a top puro talent over sting anyday as much as i'm a sting fan, tiger mask iv is that much better.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I havn't seen nearlyt as many match's of IV's match's like I have seen of Stings, but what Ice said is the bulk of what I know about him at best. I think he is good but no where near one of the greatest.

Its gonna take someone special for me not to vote for Sting in this tourny. Looking back at a lot of Stings match's they were good as shit. Beach Blond Sting, was the man of my youth, no one could top him. His wrestling was solid in and out of the ring. The only problem, I eve had with Sting, is that he tended sometimes not to sell moves, but then I look at Rock from the Bladerunners(aka Warrior), and he makes Sting look like Savage when it came to selling a move. Sting, I predict will go pretty far, especially if there are a lot of old NWA and WCW fans who are voting.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Sting fucking sucked, and was carried to great matches through out his whole career...I'm going to Tiger Mask IV.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 02:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
Sting fucking sucked, and was carried to great matches through out his whole career...I'm going to Tiger Mask IV.
I knew I could count on truth to see the same thing I did on this one!
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

sting
Old 09 Feb 2004, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Sting, just cause I remember him so much when I was a kid. I always thought he was cooler than flair anyway.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Feb 2004, 01:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

not a lot of votes, but stinger gets to move on