ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Dynamite Kid vs. The Big Show
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Dynamite Kid 12 66.67%
The Big Show 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Dynamite Kid vs. The Big Show

you know the drill
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Big Show...I just liked big show for a while now..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

well...I had to go for the Kid

Big Show aint much of a wrestler, and he hasnt really contributed anything. He's just...BIG

Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

One of the most pure wrestlers in the world, there's no way you can go against dynamite kid.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

When and if it comes down to Chris Beniot v. Dynamite Kid, I'll still be voting for the original package. Dynamite Kid is by far one of the greatest wrestlers to have ever graced the ring.

This sucks for someone like Big Show, because unlike other fat and big men, Big Show is actually a very good big man for his size. I think Show doesn't take a back seat to many wrestlers who are over 300 lbs. I mean he does things Legends like Andre and Stud have never done. I think he would have gotten pretty far if he was paried against a lot of guys his size, but to go against Tom Billinger is just gonna be hard to stand up against. As a kid I loved watching him, and older now I like watching him on old tape even more then I did the first time around.......

Old 08 Feb 2004, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Dynamite Kid was such a bastard in the back though. I recognize this isn't what the poll is about, but he was regarded as just a big bully, and that isn't cool.

And I still pick Big Show over him anyway, just cause I've always liked Big Show.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Big show got my vote. i've always liked him
Old 08 Feb 2004, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Mines for Dynamite, he's was one of the best high flyers years ago, it sucks that not only he can't wrestle, but he can't even walk anymore.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

How anyone can't take show over Kid is well...just...forget it...Kid gets my vote..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Show bores me. He's a poorman's Andre the Giant, who just is gross in the ring. Kid provided a blueprint for some of my favorite wrestlers, Beniot, Y2J AND bRET. So Kid
Old 09 Feb 2004, 05:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

never seen Kid... anyway Show aint that bad.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 10:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Show bores me. He's a poorman's Andre the Giant, who just is gross in the ring.
I thought Big Show was fantastic in both the real Rumble and the Smackdown Rumble. He actually seems like an asset to the WWE.

also, Big Show is the Most Talented BIG MAN in all of Wrestling. you can NOT talk about Big Show and Andre the Giant in the same Post. Big Show has more talent than Andre the Giant and Big John Studd put togther.

Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Dynamite kid is getting my vote, truely a great athlete.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 03:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Kid on this, but show will go down as one of the biggest disappointments in wrestler. The guy had it all going for him, and through whatever stupid thing they did with him, it just keeps him down. Honestly, there isn't any reason why show isn't a huge star, other than how he's been handled. And they still don't fucking learn. They just covered him in Shit 2 months ago. They always make him out to be fat and stupid and fucking dumbass idiot. And then they give him a broken neck from Hardcore Holly LMAO. What a puss with his bodyguards. Stupid idiot gets stuck in the dressing room. At least he looked all right when he came out and beat down Cena and Benoit or whatever happened. But then they don't have him defend his title for 3 months but he brags about his defense. WTF? Oh God, in 15 years we'll all look back and document Big Show's decline and demise has the biggest letdown in the history of wrestling.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Feb 2004, 01:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

with 2/3 of the vote the dynamite kid is heading to round 2