ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Owen Hart vs. Ron Simmons
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Owen Hart 14 73.68%
Ron Simmons 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Owen Hart vs. Ron Simmons

here goes on to round 2?
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I never liked Ron Simmons, so I voted for Owen
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I voted for Owen Hart.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Ron simmons claim to fame is the wcw world title and wcw and wwe tag team champion and wcw u.s. tag champion. Owen Hart by a landslide.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

man...this isnt cool

Ron is da man...but Owen...well he's Owen...

man...sorry Ron

Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I wanna vote for Ron Simmons, because I really liked him back in the day. But when you compare what Owen had done to what he has done it tends to lean a little towards Owen. Owen being a pretty decent international wrestler, and Ron just not really having that on his side. Simmons best run imo was from the time of 89' to 93'. After that it went pretty much down hill. Exspecially with that Smurf helmet the WWF had him wearing when he first came in as Farooq Assad. He had another spark later when he and Bradshaw became APA, and then as we see latly that has slowly died. Though Owens career was starting to go south, at the end, with the whole say your prayers eat your vitimin line in the Blue Blazer outfit, he had been quite the accomplish wrestler. I'm gonna go with Owen on this one.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

There's no question about it- Owen Hart
Old 08 Feb 2004, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I really like Ron

But I must vote for Owen...
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'd vote Ron Simmons over a lot of people but not over Own Hart
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I loved Ron Simmons back in the day..Especially when he was in the Tag team,Doom,but...Owen was the best wrestler never to become Wolrd champion...One of the best at least..and he gets my vote...
Old 09 Feb 2004, 01:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

very tough one, in WCW ron was the man, but owen accomplished a lot as well..plus the WWE kinda fucked ole ron up..but in a pity vote i give it to ron who won't advance past this round.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think most of you vote out of sympathy or respect for Owen. Ron deserves a lot more credit than this. And One, Simmons was an all american for FSU. Isn't that your football team??? And Ron was the first black man to win the World Heavyweight Belt. The one that has now become the HHH belt. Simmons was a hero to a lot of ppl for doing that and was a break out player because of it. I mean, suddenly it wasn't just Hogan being on magazine covers for wrestling. Then he did the right thing in NOD and let Rock grow. And he had a great run with APA. They were pretty enjoyable and always mixed up the tag scene when it would get into one of those Hardys/E&C/Dudleys 3 way love affairs. The guy has contributed a lot to the sport and you know what, he still puts on a pretty damn good show in the ring. So I'm going with Simmons, because he deserves it. And don't forget, Owen broke SC's neck.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Feb 2004, 05:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Actually not really man. Ron Simmons was carried by Eddie Gilbert in their nwa/wcw u.s. tag team title run, he was ok with butch reed in doom, and just not impressive imo in the wwe. I was enjoying Owen Harts matches from the time he dubted in Stampede Wrestling.