ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

I am gone, bye bye, hope you miss me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2004, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever
Angry I am gone, bye bye, hope you miss me

Well I am steping down for good from my mod spot, I had a terribal time as a mod here at PWF's fanfiction, and after a month away, I come back to a waste land, so enough is enough. The "legacy" of Dave2004/Evolution is over for good. I had no fun in this job, but I hope I made Fanfiction a better place for you guys

Dave

(good luck, I may never come back to this place)

Old 07 Feb 2004, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

you are an idiot.

you had a terrible time? probably right, because you did fuck all except start a thread and not carry through what you said you would.

first off, before that month away, you could havge told someone that you were going. and then you say you come back to a wasteland... of course! and its entirely your fault for not attempting to increase traffic!

you never had a fucking legacy other than you being the worst mod i've ever seen.

you had no fun, because you didn't do shit.

how could you make this place better when you made this place worse than it was before?

and i hope you never come back too you lousy son-bitch.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well thank you with all my heart Mr.Fagot

Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

thread closed

Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:51 AM   #5 (permalink)

Wow my thread was closed, I should go off and cry, Fag

Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:52 AM   #6 (permalink)

Randy you are no legend, fuck you are not famous enough to have me type to you. Think this as an honour Fag.

Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Wasted...lol...you are now my bitch...congrats

Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

You are my bitch fag

Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:57 AM   #9 (permalink)

Randy likes it in the butt, yes he does. But his mom, wow she came on to me, but I said no to that fat ass. Hey it runs in his family. Yep Randy is gay.

Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Poor bitter little bastard...nobody posted in your pathetic little forum.
So now you wanna come after me?
poor stupid bastard..get out of my forums

you've been owned...and now you are discarded...

step off faggot