ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1 Juventud Gurrera vs Raven
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Juventud Gurerra 3 16.67%
Raven 15 83.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2004, 09:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default GWOAT Round 1 Juventud Gurrera vs Raven

which one of these guys is more deserving?

Old 06 Feb 2004, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I voted for Juventud, I like his high flying action
Old 06 Feb 2004, 12:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I love Juvi, I don't like Raven. This one was easy.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Feb 2004, 01:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

It's not about who is liked more, it's about who the better wrestler is.

PNW = Scotty Hot Body aka Raven ....many times world champion and tag team champion

GWF = Cruiserweight champion, tag team champion one of Bruce Pichards prized stable members.

ECW = Repeated world tag team titles, hardcore to the bone and one of the best out there.

From japan, mlw, roh, 3pw, tna, ecwa, everywhere he's ever been he's one of the best on the mic, puts on some of the best matches and clearly is a better overall wrestler. Juvi is nothing but spots, and is so sloppy and horrible in the ring today, he is now what sabu is. A washed up aerialist wrestler with many botched moves, poor matches and has lost the "it" factor in his matches.
Old 06 Feb 2004, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
It's not about who is liked more, it's about who the better wrestler is.

PNW = Scotty Hot Body aka Raven ....many times world champion and tag team champion

GWF = Cruiserweight champion, tag team champion one of Bruce Pichards prized stable members.

ECW = Repeated world tag team titles, hardcore to the bone and one of the best out there.

From japan, mlw, roh, 3pw, tna, ecwa, everywhere he's ever been he's one of the best on the mic, puts on some of the best matches and clearly is a better overall wrestler. Juvi is nothing but spots, and is so sloppy and horrible in the ring today, he is now what sabu is. A washed up aerialist wrestler with many botched moves, poor matches and has lost the "it" factor in his matches.
Thank you for every word you stated. Its not about who you like more, cause if it is I want my Jarret and Race votes back lol.

Look at the two in the past. and look at the two of them today. One wrestles like he use to with the same in ring ability that he has had, the other, does tend to be carless when it comes to certian factors. I really wish this was a Mysterio/Guerrera bracket, that way I could vote for Juvi. but Raven is a legend in his own right. Don't get me wrong Juvi is too, but Raven I think overall is a better wrestler then Gerrera. Raven with my vote......

Old 06 Feb 2004, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I go with Raven on this one...I think he has done more with his carrer than Juvi..and hey...Who can forget about "The chair shot heard around the world?"
Old 06 Feb 2004, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Raven, while his style is unique helped carry ECW when the others left..I like Juvi, but he does do some things that are not safe, he is selfish, and careless in the ring..He once was a great flyer but hardly a shell of his former self..For now Raven is my pick.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 07:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I went with Raven..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i refuse to vote under the pretense that both are suck arse wrestlers and determining which sucks harder would in the end make one seem better.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

i went with Raven

he is one of the first jobbers in WWE that had talent,

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]