ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1 Terry Funk vs Jesse Ventura
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Terry Funk 18 90.00%
Jesse Ventura 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2004, 10:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default GWOAT Round 1 Terry Funk vs Jesse Ventura

who will we see in Round 2?

Old 06 Feb 2004, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Venturas claim to fame was his glory days in the AWA. Funk has done so much in the wrestling world from the nwa, to japan, mexico, ecw, mlw the guy just continues on. He is def. the much better of the two. FUNK YOU!!!
Old 06 Feb 2004, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ventera was in the game for about 9 years. His most productive years as a tag wrestler in PNW and AWA. He had some good fueds with Backland in WWF over the title, but never really got anywhere. Then he had Agent Orange from Vietnam and couldn't really wrestle anymore

Funk has been around since I don't when and still around. I really don't like Terry Funk, but I do know that he had a better Tag career then Jesse did, he had a way better singles career then Jesse. Even capture the NWA World Heavyweight champion, and held it for over a year. Having some classic title defense, here in America and over seas like in Japan. Funk gets my vote

Old 06 Feb 2004, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Funkster...I mean..look how long he's wrestled and entertained..look at all the brutal battles from Japan To ECW...He's a Legend.....he's wrestled in countless Wrestlemanias..Ventura was good in his own right..But Not as good as funk...Funk gets the vote..
Old 06 Feb 2004, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I voted for Jesse "The Body" Ventura. I like the guy and I think if he had more time wrestling he would have been 1 of the greats. but when a REAL career-ending injury takes place Ventura retired.

Un-like Funk, who I lost all my respect for, because he made the word retired mean SHIT with more than 100 retirement matchs from 1997 to 2004.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 06 Feb 2004 at 07:52 PM.
Old 06 Feb 2004, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I voted for Terry Funk
Old 07 Feb 2004, 12:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

tough decision but the Funker is it for now.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Its definetly the Funker... No doubts here...
Old 07 Feb 2004, 04:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I voted Terry Funk... why? I don't know.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 12:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I don't know why but i voted for Terry Funk.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 01:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

The Funker, the underrated hardcore legend gets this.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 07 Feb 2004, 11:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

terry love his style
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

Terry Funk, i remember the last time he was in the WWE/F, he was under the name Chainsaw Charlie and was teaming with Cactus Jack, that team even beat the new age outlaws at one point which shows he is good under tag team or singles, one of the greatest legends ever

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]