ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Ricky Stemaboat vs Low Ki
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Ricky Steamboat 18 94.74%
Low Ki 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2004, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default GWOAT Ricky Stemaboat vs Low Ki

well?....who's it gonna be?

Old 06 Feb 2004, 02:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

While at the end of his career, Low Ki will be the much better wrestler with the greater career, right now i have to go with that .....steamboat. I don't care for him and imo his best parts to his career were his matches against the nature boy. Low Ki still has many many many many years left ahead of him and in the end will top steamboat, but right now low ki doesn't have enough years on him to give the vote to him, though I wish I could.
Old 06 Feb 2004, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ricky Steamboat
Old 06 Feb 2004, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I just type up this long shitty post, and then my computer died. So this time I'm cutting to the chase. Low Ki is a futre Hall of Famer. He is a Shinning star amongst others and he is a damn good wrestler. Current NWA International Jr. Heavyweight Champion and he puts on illmatic match's when he is in action. His match with AJ Styles alone in Zero-One was a classic. The problem is this is not the right tounement for Ki yet, as he has only been in the game for about 5 years. In 20 more years people will be prasing Ki more then people were praising the Dragon. Until then he might have to wait.

Ricky was one of the most popular wrestlers when I was growing up, everyone loved him. He was a legend in the NWA with his match's against Flair, fomrer World Champ he was and looked like the sky was his limit. He jumnped Shifts over to WWF where he and Savage ran a clinic on what a match and fued is suppose to look like. Then he went back to WCW were he was still huge but wasn't being pushed in the mian event picture anymore, more like the US and TV divisions. But that was okay because back then those titles and divisions meant something. Then he went back to WWF where he was made to look like a nobody, and here is where his career falls off the map. Either way there were to many years of historic match's and legnedary wrestling for Steamboat to go out in this round or even the next. The man is diffenently a legend, where as Low Ki will be one.

My vote goes to the Hawaiin Ricky Steamboat...

Old 06 Feb 2004, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I love Low-Ki...But I agree with everyone else...that he hasn't been in the business long enough to garner a vote over Steamboat..So..Steamboat it is..
Old 06 Feb 2004, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Rickey for sure only because he has been around a long time.
Old 06 Feb 2004, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Steamboat is a legend NOW....

Low Ki is a legend of the future...

Steamboat Gets it...
Old 07 Feb 2004, 12:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

this is one of those situations where it is legend wrestler vs. future legend..Low ki has done a lot for the business but has been injury prone the last few months..his ki crusher finisher is awesome to watch..however steamboat can have a good match with anybody..the dragon is my vote.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 04:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
Steamboat is a legend NOW....

Low Ki is a legend of the future...

Steamboat Gets it...
summed up perfectly.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

if this poll was taking place 10 years from now then Low Ki would get my vote, but its not Ricky Steamboat is the legend here and now, he is getting the vote from me

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]