ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Tajiri vs. Brian Pillman
View Poll Results: GWOAT
Tajiri 5 19.23%
Brian Pillman 21 80.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2004, 01:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Tajiri vs. Brian Pillman

okay two high flyers the Japanese Buzzsaw vs. Flyin Brian..So sad that probally the greatest cruiserweight match on Monday Nitro Pillman vs. Jushin Liger, has seen the early death of Pillman..Oh what could have been. Comments People.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 02:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i'm a buzzsaw mark, but i Had to vote for The Loose Cannon.

Old 04 Feb 2004, 02:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I like Tajiri, and I also haven't seen Brian Pillman wrestle... so Tajiri.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 02:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Pillman inovated the cruiserweight division in WCW, while Tajiri was a huge assest for ECW.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 10:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Pillman was da man...voted Pillman...

Old 04 Feb 2004, 10:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Flyin' Brian Pillman.....if i recall correctly, he began in the Mid-South.....longtime friend of Steve Austin, he and Austin formed the Hollywood Blondes in the WCW.....had tag team success with Austin.....a decent technical wrestler, an innovator of US style of high flying.....became the "loose cannon" later, after moving to WWF.....joined up with the Hart Foundation, and was a solid part of that stable......was a huge part of the feud with Austin when Stone Cold was becoming the Texas Rattlesnake.....the "shot heard round the world" ended one evening's Raw as Austin broke into his house and he supposedly fired a shot at Austin.....Brian Pillman was undersized, underappreciated and literally gave his heart to the wrestling world.....

he was found dead in his hotel room the day of a Raw event......

Tajiri....a lucha style combining with the cruiserweight style from Japan....excellent mat technician, using ring psychology to it's finest.....the Tajiri seen on SD isn't the Tajiri that made his name in wrestling.....it, much like myself, is a watered down version.....

in a vote that should remain close, i'm going with my heart and voting for Pillman.....but Tajiri is an excellent wrestler.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 12:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Both are great wrestlers, but I never saw Pillman wrestle, so I go with Tajiri
Old 04 Feb 2004, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I have to go with Pillman truely a great cruiserweight, Tajiri is more known for kicks and his most popular move is outlawed in WWE. So Pillman it is.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Pillman
Old 04 Feb 2004, 03:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Jesus...how old are you guys?..or how long have you been watching wrestling?..You haven't seen Pillman wrestle?..Huh? Pillman was the man with the hollywood blonds..a semi-legend in my opinon...Tajiri has not even come close to doing enough to be taken over pillman..so..pillman it is..
Old 04 Feb 2004, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

Flying Bryan Pillmen, i still have videos of him, he has my vote for the sheer fact that he invented the cruiserweight division IMO

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]

Old 04 Feb 2004, 04:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Pillman. Nothing I really want to say. Just don't think Tajiri is better. Actually, I think Tajiri is overratted.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Feb 2004, 05:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Brian was more balanced on the ring and mic. Tajiri needs to branch out on promos.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 11:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Pillman was one of those great football players that turned to the wrestling ring to becomce one of the all-time greats, while i never really got to see him on t.v. when he was still around, I have watched some old videos and seen some awesome footage that was beyond amazing, your the man Pillman your the man(RIP).

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 05 Feb 2004, 06:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
<<TROUBLE>>

<TROUBLE>> is on a distinguished road

I remember the young Flying Brian Pillman. I wanted to come off that top rope with that heigth. Tajari is respected and a made a great name in the other divisions. But my Heart bleeds to think of the loss of talent like Pillman to a dirty lifestyle and a villian habit. Pillman will be remembered not as the guy that OD, but the fair hair cruiserweight inspiration that he was. God Bless you Brian and keep you safe.