ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

The contest is clearly RIGGED.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2004, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Panty Thief's Apprentice

HULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICK
Default The contest is clearly RIGGED.

More popular guys bracketed against the less poular.

No doubt the nobodys will get knocked off early.
Old 03 Feb 2004, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

are you suggesting putting HBK vs Bret in the first round?.....

hey, maybe even Sting vs Ric Flair......

c'mon.....why not Hulk vs Randy Savage......

seriously.....a tournament is made up of brackets which are seeded.....#1 faces the lowest seed.....#2 faces the second lowest seed......

i'm not sure, but i'll bet they put four brackets.....maybe eight.....with #1 seeds either facing #32 or #16 seeds.....

that's the beauty of a tournament.....there will be some upsets along the way......but of course the first round will have some blowout wins.....that's the way it is.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Feb 2004, 01:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Panty Thief's Apprentice

HULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICK

That's exactly the problem.
So many no brainers so the huge superstars of WWE will dominate since most of the posters here don't know or are way too young to know who the old ones are.

The brackets should havd been 5 on 5 with the names written on paper and picked out of a hat.

Most of the blowouts are occuring when you make people go WTF who the hell IS he?

Hart vs Colon was a shutout since most have no clue who Colon is.

The winner will either be Undertaker, Goldberg, or Triple H due to popularity.
Old 03 Feb 2004, 02:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the winner will not be any of the three that you mentioned.....here is a list of reasons why they won't.....

#1.....we have more intelligent wrestling fans here than any other site i have seen....
#2.....Undertaker didn't win in a shutout in the first round.....when he faces formidable competition, he'll lose.....
#3.....Goldberg is a much hated wrestler on this site.....he may not make it out of the first round.....
#4.....HHH is an idiot, and anyone who thinks he is the greatest wrestler of all time may fall into the same category.....
#5.....there are many regular posters who have been contributing to the polls in an attempt to make sure the voters have an opportunity to know a little bit about each wrestler.....
#6.....Bret Hart should beat Colon in a squash.....that just proves that even people who know about both of them recognize Bret has contributed more as a wrestler.....
#7.....of course WWE wrestlers will win some of the rounds solely on popularity, but truth be told, most of the WWE wrestlers are better wrestlers.....thus, they are more popular.....

i'll be back.....

oh yeah......Dre, myself and Slash will make sure that someone like Kerry Von Erich moves deep into the late rounds.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 03 Feb 2004 at 02:10 PM. Reason: soap has now taken a huge lead on bodywash.....
Old 03 Feb 2004, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

i have alot of knowlage of the sport, and i am voting for the best wrestler, i aint going with popularity, i know that Goldberg sucks.

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]

Old 03 Feb 2004, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Look my and Kurt put this thing together...People were given a chance in the General forum to list who they thought should go in the tourney..It's hard not to have some easy matchups in the first round when there are 128 guys..And yes i did do the brackets random..Obviously guys like Flair, Hart, and some others were picked to be against someone who might be considered low on the 128, yet there are still going to be some interesting matchups in the first round. We just haven't gotten to them yet, i mean come on 128 wrestlers is 64 different matchups. This is why I have also put some information when i can about some of the wrestlers people may not be as familiar with or maybe they didn't remember them. People don't have to vote right when the polls go up..If they are confused they can wait till someone such as Dre, Myself, Slash or OEO post with some more highlights of that person. If you look at the voting the 2nd batch of 4 started getting closer. Bret was the only person to get a shutout so far. If you really despise someone like Goldberg then don't vote for him. Besides I think some of the names you mentioned Hulk is Job might have an easier first round you will have to find out, but if you noticed votes for hogan, taker they got em cause of respect for what they did to the business. Notice next time around that attribute will be thrown out the window. Oh yeah with the exception of maybe 8 of the first 64 matchups...all the rest were put in random.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 09:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Panty Thief's Apprentice

Yes but read what some of the younger posters are replying with.
They don't know the older wrestlers beyond NWO-WCW and Attitude WWF-WWE+.

They're picking guys for thier character not thier in ring ability.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

well in some cases that might happen that a character gets voted in by, but there are always posts that tell about the other wrestlers,and the majority of the guys that are in the tourney are not necessarily that old, some exceptions Colon, Thesz, but hell even thesz is out of the first round it looks like, so to say younger guys get the vote isn't accurate.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It doesn't matter who someone loses to, when they lose it's obvious they aren't the best. Early...late...it's all the same...they aren't number one because someone...anyone...beat them. It's not rigged.

That's my opinion...just sharing.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 04:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl
It doesn't matter who someone loses to, when they lose it's obvious they aren't the best. Early...late...it's all the same...they aren't number one because someone...anyone...beat them. It's not rigged.

That's my opinion...just sharing.
Thank you, if the person is as good as they are supposedly are they will win no matter what. In the end a great wrestler will win, not a gimmick.