ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: The Rock vs. Hector Garza
View Poll Results: GWOAT
The Rock 21 95.45%
Hector Garza 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: The Rock vs. Hector Garza

a 3rd generation superstar against one of Mexico's finest? you decide!
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Rocky Gets mt Vote!

Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

ok for folks who don't know who hector garza is...

hector garza is currently a member of the AAA promotion is mexico..He is represting Team AAA in NWA TNA On FEB. 11th in the America's X cup. In AAA, Garza however wrestles as a heel although he was at one time the most popular wrestler in the organization. He did wrestle for a while in the cruiserweight division in WCW, although his style is not as flashy due to a leg injury. He is known for his Cancun Tornado, which is a corkscrew plancha from a moonsault. He is a top contender for the Mexican Title and has partnered in the past with mexican superstar El Dandy. He has been ranked in the PWI 500 in the top 50 in 2003, with his highest showing at 26th back in 2001.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

the most electrafyin' man in sports entertainment........The Rock
Old 02 Feb 2004, 03:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

thanks for the info DC, reliable as always... but Rocky gets my vote. IMO He's a great wrestler, tells a good story in the ring and electrifies things up also. Just an entertaining guy, and I know this poll isn't about entertainment, but, the fact I've never heard of Hector Garza doesn't help either.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 11:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The Rock has my vote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I went with the Rock as well..I feel he won't win the tourney, but in this round although i have heard of Garza i don't feel he would be in the same league as the rock. Rock is a multiple world champ, and can sell the hell out of a move..So for now Rock is getting my vote.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yep, it's still a shutout......

Garza is/was very popular in Mexico, but he's not in the Rock's entertainment category.....that alone gets Rock through this round.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 02:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Though I have seen Garza wrestle before, It wasn't enough for me to like anything that he did, nor did he ever stand out in any 6 man tag that I saw. Being that I am not much of a AAA or EMLL fan either, I don't really like his style of wrestling.
Rock while in the begining didn't look so good in the ring, still is able to put on some classic match's. He is good on the mic and has done some good things for the wrestling world. Only problem is that thing he calls a Scorpion Death Lock, its embarassing to even watch. My vote goes with the Rock by a pretty wide margin

Old 02 Feb 2004, 05:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Gots To Go with Rocky...Hector is great in Mexico..but I don't live there..and The Rock is the best damn entertainer in Wrestling..and has good ability in the ring..so I go with The Rock..
Old 03 Feb 2004, 02:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

Good Ol Dwayn gets my vote, i havnt seen Garza in action, i will look out for him though

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]

Old 03 Feb 2004, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

who voted for Garza?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Feb 2004, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

probably someone that reads, votes, but dosnt make a comment

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]

Old 03 Feb 2004, 03:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO, The Rock is so far away and above this preliminary shit. I won't even make an aurgument for him here. I'll wait till it's Rock vs HBK or some shit like that.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Feb 2004, 05:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Rock gets it...no doubts

simply put
he is THE MAN