ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GWOAT Round 1: Undertaker vs. Super Crazy
View Poll Results: GWOAT Tourney
Undertaker 20 74.07%
Super Crazy 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GWOAT Round 1: Undertaker vs. Super Crazy

who is gonna make it to the next round? a WWE legend or a superstar from Mexico?
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I must vote for Taker... a living legend... not many guys that I can put over him...
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i've seen some of crazy's work, very nice stuff. but i had to go woth the phenom.

Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

ok details on Super Crazy..SC has may be familiar to you folks that use to watch ECW..he currently competes in AAA and also in EMLL. has been seen in puerto rico and several indy promotions. Wrestles in the crusierweight division and would be a good addition to the WWE..has fueded with Tajiri in ECW in many 4* classics.Is a top contender for the UWA title were he almost won it in 2003 but was beat out by Taizi Ishimori. Springboard Moonsault Press is his finisher. Super Crazy is a daredevil in the ring, and likes to take to the air any chance he gets.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

soon to be back with the deadman gimmick...Taker
Old 02 Feb 2004, 02:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Its the Taker
Old 02 Feb 2004, 03:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Super Crazy has some excellent work... in Mexico and in ECW and I've seen quite a lot of him, and he's spectacular. I really like his work. Undertaker is a living legend. He's over, yes, he's got an 'OK' gimmick, yes, but, this is the Greatest Wrestler polls... and I've never really been a fan of the Undertaker so I'm gonna go out on a limb and vote for Super Crazy.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 11:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The Undertaker gets my vote
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

as far as wrestling skill goes i have to give it to SuperCrazy, although in his prime Taker was very agile for a big man. I figure Taker will win this round, so i will vote for SC
Old 02 Feb 2004, 01:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes, it's a greatest Wrestler tournament, but.....this category has to include the entertainment factor.....

Taker......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 02:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Its Marc Calloway's gimmick v. A great wrestler. Super Crazy has had some outstanding match's all over the world. he's 2002 match with Eddy Gerreuro for the IWA title, was a match that hooked me, into believing he is one of the bets lucha's out there. I look at Crazy's match against Jeff Hardy in PR and then I look at the Taker v. Hardy ladder match, and I think Crazy had a better match. His skills are what motivates and capivates the fans. Then I look at Taker and say, Just about Anyone could have been him. There is nothing about him, besides his ability to walk the ropes that stands out. He isn't unique in the way he wrestles like Vader, and if Brian Lee or even Glen Jacobs would have been given a gimmick not to sell moves and a very over charecter, everyone would be calling them a Legend. Taker isn't anyone special. Its his gimmick that is, and so I can't vote for him knowing I'd rather watch Super Crazy in the ring. SC gets my vote.

Old 02 Feb 2004, 05:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's a WWE Legend vs. a much better wrestler...Super Crazy is fantastic..From what I've seen of him..He's great..Now Taker was good in his prime...but..Im gonna go with wrestling on this one...and,well...SC gets my vote..
Old 03 Feb 2004, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Spinal_JB_Tap is on a distinguished road

i have seen alot of SC matches and in each one he lives up to his name, great wrestler and of what ive sen of him great risk taker, but i feel Taker has accomplished more and in his prime was also a good wrestler, he has my vote

WWE
Worst Wrestling Entertainment

Evolution Is A Mystery
Is It Hell, There Crap

Whos Next
You In Jobber Case [Hopefully]

Old 03 Feb 2004, 03:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I went with Taker...
Old 03 Feb 2004, 05:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Super Crazy is fun to watch, but then again, so is Taker. This is a type of match up where if you are soley into wrestling for wrestling then you will prolly pick SC. But that means ignoring the impact and the lasting impression Taker has made on the wrestling world. I mean, you can't even compare their body of work. Taker has been at or near the top, and I don't mean in AAA or UWA, I mean in the biggest fed in the world with nearly every wrestler in the world gunning for a spot anywhere near him. The Decade of Destruction. The phenom. the undertaker.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!