ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament DiBiase vs Steiner
View Poll Results: PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament
Ted Dibiase 19 86.36%
Rick Steiner 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament DiBiase vs Steiner

ROUND 1

Ted DiBiase vs Rick Steiner

Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Dibiase...He was a WWE Champion..and made more of an impact than Steiner in my opinon..Im not taking anything away from Rick though..He also had great talent..
Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Money, Money, MOney, Money, Money-Hee-Hee-Hee!

The Million dollar man gets my vote.

Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This is tough... Steiner was part of one of the greatest tag teams of all time... yet DiBiase had a huge impact...

My vote remains secret...
Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Its a wrestling tournament Trevel...you aren't gonna hurt anyone's feelings

I went with Ted DiBiase, one of the most gifter wrestlers to step foot in the ring, if it hadn't been for a tragic injury he would have continued on to be one of the biggest things in the buisness. He did exceptionally well in his managerial role, and over all contributed more to the industry.

Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Rick Steiner didn't do anything outside of the tag division. Money talks, so I'm goin with Dibiase
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

never seen either one, so i cant vote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

DiBiase, one of the greatest heels of our time
Old 01 Feb 2004, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

i pick rick
Old 01 Feb 2004, 06:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Ted DiBiase was great. I liked him. Rick Steiner, while part of possibly the best tag team in the history of wrestling... was always the lesser Steiner, and didn't do much out of the tag team division. Plus DiBiase is the Million Dollar Man.

Ted DiBiase.
Old 01 Feb 2004, 11:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Ricky Steiner Was One Of The Innovaters Of The Tag Team Division With His Brother Scott, WWF And WCW Tag Champions...They Revolutionized The Division (I'm Real Tired Of Writin' And I Will Tell You Why DiBiase Gets My Vote)

Ted DiBiase Personified What The Heel Character Of Any Wrestler Should Be... Despised By All, Not Many Could Do This Like "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase... Ted DiBiase Is One Of Those Wrestling Vagabonds Who Has Been Everywhere Throughout His Career...He Began His Career Wrestling In The Mid-South As Well As All Pro and The UWF...But He Made His Home And Character We All Love To Hate In The WWF As "The Million Dollar Man." One Of The Few Who Was Never WWF World Champion, Who Perhaps Should Have Been, Ted DiBiase Was The Foundation Of The WWF, The Heel Who No Matter What, Could Always Get A Face Over By His Heat Alone...His Most Famous Feud Was With The "Immortal Hulk Hogan" In Which He Bought The World Title Belt From Andre The Giant...He Of Course Had The Infamous "Million Dollar Belt" And Also Created The Million Dollar Corporation...He Left In '93 And Went Packin' To WCW In Which Ironically He Managed The Steiner Bros. Amongst Other Things...He Soon Joined The nWo As One Of The Original Members And Put Them Over Even More...One Thing That Will Separate DiBiase From Steiner Will Be Something I Will Always Remember...Royal Rumble '91, The Night Virgil Turned On His Boss The Milllion Dollar Man...They Played This Angle Out For Over A Year, Havin' DiBiase Boss Around Virgil In Which Virgil Would Obey, And Then Degradin' Virgil To The Point Of Degradation...But Virgil As Much As The Fans Booed Would Not Disobey, But That One Night, He Punched Out DiBiase And Piper Yelled "YESSSSS!!!!" And The Crowd Went NUTS, They Were All On Their Feet Cheerin', Hollerin'...And That Was The Power DiBiase Had... That One Moment Alone Made The Fans Happier Than Any NJPW Match Could, The Pure Emotion Of That Moment Made DiBiase One Of The Best Ever And Showed Why There's No Company Like The WWF...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 01 Feb 2004, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

my pick is Dibiase in a close one...Since this is a greatest wrestler of all time ( not tag team look for that soon tho) you have to also judge rick's solo career..While most WWE/WWF fans who only remember rick steiner as a member of the steiner brothers, missed out on some better moments from his early days..Rick came into the business in the NWA (soon to be WCW). Before Scott got his break Rick was putting on great matches as part of the famous Varsity Club which also feature kevin sullivan and mike rotundo (or rotunda depending on what day it is) aka IRS in WWE..anyways Steiner was a WCW TV champ, and dominated opponents before the varisty club went their on ways and scott entered the picture..After the Steiners broke up, Rick didn't do alot..Dibiase on the other hand had great stables, good manager skills but was an excellent wrestler and like Slash said already an excellent heel. He should have had a shot to run with the championship but that was to never be..but hey you have to go with the million dollar man, hell he created his own freakin title..My pick Dibiase..

oh yeah one more thing

Peace My Dudes
(just to piss Kurt off)
Old 01 Feb 2004, 08:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^lmao... has that dickhead stopped saying Peace my dudes yet?
Old 01 Feb 2004, 09:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Steiner
^lmao... has that dickhead stopped saying Peace my dudes yet?
if he is still around he hasn't
Old 01 Feb 2004, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
if he is still around he hasn't
i saw him the other day saying "Paid for by the friends and supporters of me." obviously he's hjad enought of the old cathcphrase.