ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament Hart vs Colon
View Poll Results: PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament
Bret Hart 24 100.00%
Carlos Colon 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament Hart vs Colon

ROUND 1

Bret Hart vs Carlos Colon

Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i've never Seen Colon in action, So I Voted for the excelence of execution.

Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I gotta go with Bret..I've seen a little of colon in action..But not enough where I can take him over Bret..If you give Bret Brackets like this every round..he could take this thing..lol..
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Bret Hart. I've never even heard of Carlos Colon
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Carlos Colon founded WWC with Gorilla Monsoon and Victor Jovica...he had been a long standing member of NWA

Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I don't know much about Colon... so I must go with the oxcellence ef oxecution...

Bret Hart
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

whose carlos colon? bret got my vote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 02:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

^ yeah ive never seen him, so bret
Old 01 Feb 2004, 06:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I haven't actually seen either, well I've seen Bret in some old tapes... and Bret is up there as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, quite a poss. to win this tourny... and Carlos who? Never heard of the bastard... Bret in another pushover.
Old 01 Feb 2004, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Carlos Colon Was More Of A Innovator And Entrepreneur Of The Business Than A Great Wrestler...Everyone Knows Where I Stand On The Bret Hart Matter, He Has Made A Larger Impact On Today's Wrestlin Than Colon...Bret Has Inspired Greats Such As Angle And Benoit, And WAS THEE Premier Performer Of Wrestlemania, The Go To Man, No Man Brought It Like Bret Did At Wrestlemania...The Excellence Of Execution Gets My Vote

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 01 Feb 2004, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Let me first off say that when i designed this thing i wanted to be fair to wrestlers from all over the world not just WWE. Carlos Colon was a true inovator for all wrestlers from Puerto Rico..He has done wondered not only inside the ring, but as someone mentioned outside as well. Known for his business side in puerto rico, he is still having fueds with savio vega, while letting his son Carly Colon (who has wrestled before in TNA) continue on the legacy. Yet while a match between Colon and Hart in their primes would have been something to see, hart is going to get my vote this round. Bret is a great wrestler and is one of the few that could go from being a true tag team wrestler to a main eventer. There are so many wrestlers that have tried to do that (LOD's Animal, Rockers Marty Jannety, Hart foundation's Jim Neidhardt, even today Bubba Ray Dudley) yet that fail..I know I know HBK did it..but point being to be able to switch from that aspect and go on to win several world titles and put on great matches definitely deserves to put bret into the 2nd round. My pick Hart
Old 01 Feb 2004, 08:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^but did you think about the fact that most people haven't heard of wrestlers from other countries? non-north american wrestlers have the advantage here.
Old 01 Feb 2004, 09:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

this is a greatest wrestler of all time, so just to keep it in the wwe wouldn't be fair...if you really don't know about a wrestler you don't have to vote...there are people that only know wwe and no one else...that's why discussion is a must, hopefully ppl will read the comments made before voting.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

...which is why when you and Slash talk about the people i don't know about it i gain knowledge.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 12:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Steiner
...which is why when you and Slash talk about the people i don't know about it i gain knowledge.

who says you can't get an education off the internet...now if we could just fix those public schools