ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament ROUND 1 Hogan vs Bossman
View Poll Results: PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament
Hulk Hogan 18 85.71%
Big Bossman 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jan 2004, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default PWF's Greatest Wrestler Tournament ROUND 1 Hogan vs Bossman

ROUND 1

Hulk Hogan vs The Big Bossman

Old 31 Jan 2004, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Gotta Go with the Hulkster,Though in his prime..Bossman might have been a better wrestler than Hogan..Yes I said it..
Old 31 Jan 2004, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Hogan contributed more to wrestling than any figure in history... its Hogan... BROTHER!!!
Old 31 Jan 2004, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Which Is Why I voted for him Trev,But Bossman in his prime Might of been a better Wrestler..I stress the word might however..Boosman and Hogan had a fair share of good matches together..
Old 31 Jan 2004, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Voted for Hulkamania!

Old 31 Jan 2004, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Reason being Sin?..Remeber..we want to keep good discussion in these polls..
Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hogan contributed a lot, but god damn in his last couple years I really hated him. I hated everything about him, so I am voting against him.

Besides, Bossman had the epic feud with Al Snow where he turned his dog, Pepper, into a meal
Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Who could forget the hell in a kennel match...I actually kind of liked that match..lol..It was kind of inventive i guess....
Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Hogan has contibuted more to wrestling than anyone without the name McMahon.
Tho the arguement could also be made that Hogan took just as much away from the industry.

He couldn't wrestle to save his life, but he still managed to get huge. After his face turn he was the biggest face when Americans were just looking for someone to cheer for. He is responsible for some of the biggest moments in Wrestling History and there for has got my vote...

Hulkster gets it this time around

Old 01 Feb 2004, 12:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i voted hogan. i've never seen the bossman
Old 01 Feb 2004, 01:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

^OMG youve never seen bossman? He was cool. He had a nice feud with big show. Anyways i went with the hulkster
Old 01 Feb 2004, 05:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Hulk Hogan gets my vote, in a pushover... Hulk Hogan is wrestling, the icon, the biggest name in the industry... Big Boss Man at best was a Low-Midcarder... I'll talk a little more when the decisions aren't unanimous...
Old 01 Feb 2004, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

This is actually a hard one if you think about it..Yeah, yeah i know hogan/bossman that should be a no brainer, but it isn't...Hogan is not that good of a wrestler, I mean the leg drop for crying out loud is his finisher..but he did contribute a lot to the sport..At the time and maybe even today he is still the most recoganiable figure in wrestling..however, bossman could wrestle a little for his size, while he might have been stuck with horrible gimmicks after the WWE, "guardian angel anyone?" he was a decent wrestler. He wasn't pushed to all his potential and people think of him as just a midcarder..I mean if you think about moves the bossman slam is like a swinging version fo the Rock Bottom, very innovative at the time. Yet for this round I must go with Hogan for what he has done for the business and out of respect. He want when this tournament cause it is the greatest wrestler of all time..and whether you look at wrestling skills, mic work, personality, gimmicks etc..Hogan will not win due to him not being the total package (and that doesn't mean i think luger will win either)..So for this round Hogan is the pick.
Old 01 Feb 2004, 04:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

time to mark out :

Hogan, Hogan, Hogan, Hogan, Hogan.

Old 01 Feb 2004, 04:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ppl who don't even watch wrestling know HOGan. He got people to watch, so Hogan