ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Well Well....Truth Was Right

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2003, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Well Well....Truth Was Right

Well, I Thought It Might Be The Inactiveness Of Me...But I Was Wrong...

Then I Thought Maybe I Need To Choose Sides, Make The Argument One Sided So Someone Could Rebutt, But I Was Wrong....

The Only Person Who Was Right Was Truth...To Sum It Up...He Said PWF Cannot Hold For Intelligent Conversation...And He Was Right....

Other Than Dre, Truth, Ice, Kurt....Nobody Else Rather Cares....And Thus I'm Not Goin' To Right Novels On Shit That Will Only Get 4 Replies....

I'll Continue To Post In Here...But If I Don't See Change, I'm Tellin Stone Cold To Merge This Forum Or Simply Delete It....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Dec 2003, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hey I just got back give it time. Sometimes you just need to start some interesting debates and go from there. Get some debates going on why the merger of UWF and NWA was a bad thing. Why AWA and World Class merging was a good or bad thing. International talent not getting respect in the U.S. and american stars wanting to stay in Japan and why it is. All good things come in due time, hell the wrestling forums look better then i've seen in a while almost. It's not that people can't have intelligent conversations, sometimes they just need to see something to spark their interest.
Old 07 Dec 2003, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

True Enough...I Just Feel If I Can't Get Replies Out Of Somethin' Everyone Should Have An Opinion About...How Can I Get Replies If I Speak About NJPW, UWF, NWA And AWA....I Probably Overreacted....

9 Times....
Old 07 Dec 2003, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Been there and done that and yes it's frustrating at times. Just stick with it and try new things. Try topics that people have heavily had heat on with discussion and take something of it. Everyone over reacts when forums are slow or aren't doing what they had high expectations for......i'm a vet at that lol.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The smark forums at pw only have like 6 posters too. If you don't care then just let someone else who does run this forum. I bet oeo would have a blast modding this forum, instead of stickying a negative rant about how much this place sucks etc.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Dec 2003, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I agree. Not every forum is going to have hundreds of posters. Personally i'd rather have a handful of posters who have hundreds of posts in this forum with good discussions, rather then a hundred posters coming into this forum and hardly posting.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 03:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

In the last 2 days MOTS has blwon up more by like 4 fold then it has before. BloodIce is back( By the way welcome back BI), he is stirring up the pot, and there are many others who seem to be interested....Funny thing is MOTM and MOTS is pretty bumping right now, and thats a good thing. I know how you feel SLASHHH about working hard on some topics, I made a Best Wrestling family threed, in Genreral and worked pretty hard on it and not to many responded.....But the best thing we can do is in a few days bump those topics because they are goodd ones people are just slow on the draw, don't worry the majority of the posters on this site belong in this very forum, give it time and they will come, and no better person to lead the discussing then yourself my nigga.....

Last edited by Dre; 09 Dec 2003 at 03:36 AM.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 11:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I share your frustration Slash, I wish I could contribute more. I'll try to be more active up here. However I dont necessarily think more people in here is the best idea. Most people are not going to be as apt to give us a good thought out answer. I personally do not wish to see MOTS become a forum filled with people quoting each other and saying "What he said" or "nuff Said"...it cheapens the forums. Right now, with yourself Dre, Bloodice, The Glue, Truth, oeo, and a few others posting in here it's actually around where I think it should be. In my opinion Meeting of The Smarks should be more of a roundtable discussion, not a Clusterfuck.

don't get discouraged, this forum will get better, its new and since there's currently less than a page of threads its emptiness is kinda discouraging. Just keep pluggin away. Fewer threads with more hits is actually better than a lot of threads with no hits.

Old 09 Dec 2003, 04:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

If any of you actually went into the smark forum at PW, you would realize that there are only 4 regular smarks, the rest are idiots you try to act like a smark.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, i think if everyone came into the smarks forum it may as well be combined.....i'll attempt to work on the rebuttals to SLASHHH's topics and come up with a few of my own once in a while.....sometimes i just run out of things to say.....

it'll catch on, SLASHHH, just give it a little time.....some of our posters are better served not being in this forum, and the ones that are will be here.....quality beats quantity everytime, and hopefully i help add a little quality.....i know the others that have posted in this thread do.....

sidenote: thanks but no thanks, EXO.....no wish to be a mod, and SLASHHH will be fine.....but i do appreciate you bringing my name up.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 06:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
The smark forums at pw only have like 6 posters too. If you don't care then just let someone else who does run this forum. I bet oeo would have a blast modding this forum, instead of stickying a negative rant about how much this place sucks etc.
Coming From You, That Doesn't Mean Much

9 Times....
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Don't worry about me, go run your forum or quit, like you did before and I had to keep them up. So don't be such a punk and start a thread bashing your own forum then moving it out when you don't get the reaction you were expecting.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!