ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

PWF Late Nite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default PWF Late Nite

In full effect....

I made a turkey today...goddam was it good

what did you do today???

Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

I worked my ass of at my job today, and then came home to a disaster area of an apartment and spent the rest of the night cleaning it because my 3 other roomates are lazy fucking slobs.

man, i need to cheer the fuck up.

*tips cap in Kurt's direction* wow, my first Late night! go me.
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

not much......be on here, play gamecube (WM19), watch TV. pretty boring. im going to try to stay untill 10:30
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
In full effect....

I made a turkey today...goddam was it good

what did you do today???

you do realize thanksgiving was 3 days ago
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

congrats Moneen...welcome

yeah Syn...Thanksgiving was 3 days ago...but I invited all my friends over and prepared a mighty feast

Monnen...Syn you were both absent ...shame shame

Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

what about me!?
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jolly
what about me!?
hey Jolly wassup man...sorry I pointed these 2 monkeys out cuz I've known them for a lot longer than you

Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh boy I am so sad
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Hey Kidz!!
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

sup Trev...wassup fool

Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

fuck you fool lol
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Not much... I touched Goldberg.....

Wait.... you know that...
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I watched football today.

I went to Wal Mart to my credit union service center and my check hadn't posted yet (deposited it on Friday).

I walked around Wal Mart for a few minutes then went and walked around Toys R Us for a few minutes.

I went to the grocery store and got a few things.

I'm drinking Ice Java right now and talkin to Cyn.

I am also downloading the new Korn CD. Listened to the two songs I have downloaded so far and they are BADASS.

Probably won't post much after this though....
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

What up guys
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

hi trev............fine kurt, be that way lol