ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Da Man Bill Goldberg Will Walk Out Of Survivor Series Your World Champion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2003, 08:58 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Da Man Bill Goldberg Will Walk Out Of Survivor Series Your World Champion

THE PWF ROCK GAURENDAMTEEZ YOUR WORLD CHAMPION "DA MAN" BILL GOLDBERG RETAINS HIS TITLE TONITE @ SURVIVOR SERIES AND THERE'S 2 THINGS YO CAN DO ABOUT IT ABSOLUTLY NOTHING AND LIKE IT

http://unforgiven.wwe.com/gallery/images/22.jpg
DA MAN
http://unforgiven.wwe.com/gallery/images/23.jpg
THE MATCH
http://unforgiven.wwe.com/gallery/images/25.jpg
THE JOB
http://unforgiven.wwe.com/gallery/images/26.jpg
YOUR WORLD CHAMP
Old 16 Nov 2003, 09:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

NEWSFLASH: The following are confirmed house show matches

Goldberg is set to defend his title against Kane later this month and in early December. Thus, it does seem that WWE is leaning towards a Goldberg/Kane title feud

Old 16 Nov 2003, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the "Spoiler"...Dumbass

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 16 Nov 2003, 10:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

^^ BTW. Keep up the good spamin' we'll need it (note:sacasm)

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 16 Nov 2003, 10:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Y2Jericho is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Y2Jericho
evilgrin

la la la la
Old 16 Nov 2003, 10:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I've never seen anyone so excited about a match result that's been set in stone for the last month or so. It's like noone ever told him that HHH has 2 movies to film and won't be available to be the champion for a while...

Anyway, it's early and I drank a lot last night. I need to go take a Goldberg.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 16 Nov 2003, 10:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

BTW, that whole "two things you can do...nothing and like it." line is HHH's. Of course it's not like you can borrow a witty catch line from Goldberg; it takes all the wits he has (both of them) just to open the door to the janitor's closet that they hang his nameplate on for his intro.

Late.

Sorry if I seem grumpy. Paper champions really annoy me.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 16 Nov 2003, 10:44 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
BTW, that whole "two things you can do...nothing and like it." line is HHH's
Your an idiot, that catch phrase is the Rock's, he said it to hhh back in 2000
Old 16 Nov 2003, 10:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWDUDE 3:16
Thanks for the "Spoiler"...Dumbass
no problem

Sidenote: thats a RUMOR not a spoiler ya dumb hick, here's a spoiler for ya....Lita wins the title
Old 16 Nov 2003, 11:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMAO.....Spoiler.....The Event Hasn't Happened Yet.....LMAO
Old 16 Nov 2003, 11:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

^Wow, you can see into the future (note: extreme sarcasm)...

NOTE: MEANT FOR ROCKBERG
Old 16 Nov 2003, 11:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Either way, I won't be watching Raw is Bore. That show sucks with either Goldberg or HHH as champ.

Though I would rather HHH have the belt. It's always sad to see the belt around the waist of a talentless sack of crap.
Old 16 Nov 2003, 04:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

GOLDBERG is a huge favorite acording to my sports book which acutally alows you to bet on the WWE!

odds:

Goldberg -500
Triple H +380
Old 16 Nov 2003, 11:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

I Thought I Fucking Told Ya....

Da Man Goldberg Is Still Your World Champion, You Haterz Better Fucking Recognize And Believe The Hype Now...ya Heard Me

The Blame The Shame The Lame Game Criple H Jobbed Clean To Your World Champion Goldberg Twice, Damn That Sounded Nice, 1 More Time, I Said Paul Levesque Layed Down Like A Lil French Biatch Lmao

The Fact Of The Matter Is This Boyz, This Is Just The Begining, Goldberg Took The Ball In September 2003 And Will Carry The Company Till March 2004

Sidenote: Kanes Next