ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

HHH Haters Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I refuse to talk bad about our great World Champion HHH...sometimes when I have sex with my girlfriend I close eyes and amagine she is HHH....She kind of gets mad when I make her wear the wig and fake nose.....I think Triple H is one of the greatest WWE writers of all time!!!!
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^You're still not funny....And Your HHH Gimmick, isn't even Original. So I can already tell how Dull your Comedy Routine, is in real life...

Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Hey Truth I think you are more angry at yourself and Slashhh for practically e-fuckin Triple H everyday.....
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Your Custom title says, you "Jerk Off To Your Av", So i think you want to E-Fuck Triple H moron. We don't go that far, we back up our Markship with Facts. You just look like A Un-Funny Poser, that no one finds amusing...But you get the same reaction when you do "Your Bit" at your Local Arizona Gay Comedy Clubs, So it all Works Out....

Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

^^^You are right because I will never the internet celebrity status that you have...
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^^You'll never have any Celebrity Junior, as long as you keep this Comedian Sham going....

Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

^^I know Truth I will never have the respect from 16 year old H.S. kids that don't get laid like you have....You are the greatest ever wrestling mark there is today....I bow to you!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 02 Sep 2003 at 04:21 AM.