ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Wrestling Forums Neesd HUGE Renovation....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2003, 05:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
^^^Bitch, Stop Lying, them forums have been dead for 3 months. The Triple H shit got WWE traffic again, before that it was just Me, Rock, Slashhh, One and Exo posting in there. The Indy Forum is just a lost case, so is TNA, they need to be merged...This same argument, was being made back in Febuary, People just don't post in the wrestling section.

HHH discussion never got any fuckin' traffic, just like HHH himself isn't able to get any ratings.

Quit your crying, slut. More people would be posting if they didn't have to contend with fucking idiots like you and fellow HHH-dick riders.

HHH's dick is so small from all the steroids, I'm surprised all you can even fit.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 Aug 2003, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Stop lying again you Stupid Bitch...Triple H threads get more replies then any other thread...Your bitch ass is delusional as usual...Better yet you're a TAPPED OUT delusional loser...Your Pm to me is yet another Tap Out, stop stalking me, you Stupid Dipshit...

You've lost...But I'll grant you a rematch, if you ask, like the worthless jobber, that you are....

Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

My PM specifically stated you're a stupid fucking bitch....that's what happens when Marbleism consumes your soul......for the record, take a look at your sig. You're the one who practically has it dedicated to me, you fucking douche.

Sure, I might ask for a rematch, but people are getting tired of watching me whomp and stomp your weak phony ass all over the WZ. I crush you in one post, and watch you leave while my disses go unresponded to for weeks and weeks. There's about three of four still there that you're afraid of people reading.

Go lick some more "evil" jizz, ride some more nuts and when you run away from me next time, trip on your shoelaces and pull your quad, get the fuck outta here for another 8 months and save the forum, just like how HHH saved the WWE for a short time.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE