ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Title Frickin' Banners!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2003, 05:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Angry Title Frickin' Banners!

dude, i've been waiting for ages. we need them - now - and made my an established GFX designer like Exo, WW or KK instead of me.

*insert suggestions here*
Old 17 Jul 2003, 06:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

im a mod... hooray
Old 17 Jul 2003, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Congrats on your new job as a mod Sub.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I've got time today...um...yall need banners? Just holla at me and I'll see what i can do

- WhiteWolf
Old 17 Jul 2003, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think they needed a whole bunch from before. I don't know what's going on. I wouldn't even know what to make them look like since I don't really know what's going on in here.

You might be able to turn it into a contest or something in GFX wolf. I've been thinking of trying out some cross forum ideas. Who know's if it'd ever work.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Jul 2003, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

hmmm....congrats sub.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 09:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^yes... it kind of took me by surprise... it was a suggestion by me to SC but he actually did it.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

so let's get the suggestions underway.

Heavyweight Title
Title: SD World Title
Wrestlers: Brock Lesnar and Triple H
Text: AWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Intercontinental Title
Title: WWE Intercontinental
Wrestlers: Rob Van Dam and Christian (New Look)
Text: AWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Tag Team Title
Title: SD Tag Team Titles
Wrestlers: Dudley Boyz and Team Angle/Greatest Tag Team in the World
Text: AWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Cruiserweight Title
Title: WWE Cruiserweight Title
Wrestlers: Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman
Text: AWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Confederate Title
Title: WCW US title with Confederate flag instead of US Flag
Wrestlers: John Cena and Matt Hardy
Text: AWF CONFEDERATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Hardcore Title
Title: WWE Hardcore Title
Wrestlers: Tommy Dreamer and Mick Foley
Text: AWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
Old 17 Jul 2003, 09:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^ah screw it. i'll request them anyway. i reckon that ^ is close enough to best.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 10:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^sounds good to me...
Old 17 Jul 2003, 10:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^ i've requested them in the graphics forum. all we need now, is patience.

also i think it's time to clean up all the threads of no use in the forum now.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 01:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I'm Modding two forums! Amazing! Anyways, i support your ideas for title banners.

Old 02 Aug 2003, 12:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

$ubmi$$ion

I see you have the AWF World Title banner

so where do I pick up my AWF Intercontinental Title banner?

Old 03 Aug 2003, 05:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^that one's not complete... once they're all done i'll post them