ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

THE PHENOM666 Comes......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2003, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow THE PHENOM666 Comes......

Darkness comes as lighting strikes and thunder yells.
Then you hear his mighty bell.

A monolith walks through the shadows of the dark.
He raises his hands, Only then does it start. He fights with anger and fury, that comes from inside.

He is truly a man from the darkside.
He gathers more souls everyday.
All shall perish that get in his way.

Now, he has grown stronger, with the ministry by his side.
Soon there will be no where to hide.

Behold here comes THE PHENOM666.
Look into his eyes, see the nightmare maker.

Lord of Darkness, everybody bows in respect to you.
For in the end you will come....
http://www.moontribes.com/images/takerz.jpg
REst iN PEace...

Last edited by Sasquatch; 22 May 2003 at 11:28 PM.
Old 22 May 2003, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: THE PHENOM666 Comes......

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :
http://jay_resogurl.tripod.com//site...s/taker003.jpg
lmfao, yeah I'm very afraid of the tripod logo
Old 22 May 2003, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

How cute! Did you make sure to bring your juice box for the special kids' picnic, Phenom?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 22 May 2003, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Re: THE PHENOM666 Comes......

Quote:
Bitch'n BM said in post # :

lmfao, yeah I'm very afraid of the tripod logo
Tripod?Muahahaha,the darkness has come close to you

Old 22 May 2003, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Re: Re: THE PHENOM666 Comes......

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :

Tripod?Muahahaha,the darkness has come close to you
Actually, that's pretty much true. I'm about to turn off the lights and go to bed in a few minutes.
Old 22 May 2003, 11:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Here, BM. If you're afraid of the dark, borrow my flashlight. If the light doesn't help, then just beat this clown down with it.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 22 May 2003, 11:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Blah blahblah blah... this doesn't concern me in the least. Instead of ending all your posts with "I'll be back" you're going to say "Rest in peace" Big change there man...
Old 22 May 2003, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Mighty Mutt said in post # :
Here, BM. If you're afraid of the dark, borrow my flashlight. If the light doesn't help, then just beat this clown down with it.
Nah, I'm alright. I got my nightlight and blanket with me. **plugs in 100 watt nightlight**

j/k
Old 22 May 2003, 11:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

to steal a phrase from some other posters since it is blast from the past week...

Old 22 May 2003, 11:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well anyway... this thread is prety goddamn useless. Better make it go away