ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Its Time For Me To Leave Pwf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2003, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default Its Time For Me To Leave Pwf

i came in as october 2002 as Kliq Hogan
and im gona leave May 2003 as Kliq Hogan.
i enjoyed my 8 months here at PWF everyone,
its one of the best forums i have ever been too
thats what i have stayed so long.

well now its time for me to go
and do better things with my life
and stop getting on this damn computer
everyday!

im gona miss fussing,joking and stuff with you all
i have good times on here and have bad times on here...

im gona go put my name in the DELETE THREAD because i dont
wana be a part of PWF anymore, peace

Old 14 May 2003, 08:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

you might come back, you might not come back that is for you to figure out. Good luck

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rockyfan No. 1 is on a distinguished road

Goodbye hogan.Maybe one day you'll stop by and say hello to all of us
Old 14 May 2003, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Thank God you fucking douche. Now if we can just get rid of those PW rejects I-drink-spooge aka Funaki and his gangbang buddies Karnij, Taka and Tickophile-Aff-hypocrite.
Old 14 May 2003, 01:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

there he go again,he called me a "douche" ban him guys
you already warned him

Old 14 May 2003, 01:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

BM would you just cut it out will ya? You're getting out of hand man come on.
Old 14 May 2003, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

BAN HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!

Old 14 May 2003, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Kliq_Hogan said in post # :
there he go again,he called me a "douche" ban him guys
you already warned him
I thought you were leaving you fucking hypocrite. Do everyone here a favor and ban yourself already, hell hang yourself if it'll get you to shut up.
Old 14 May 2003, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

there he go again SWEET, ban his ass!

and anyways i'll be gone 4-ever when stone cold deletes me

Old 14 May 2003, 01:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

lmfao, yeah right. You'll be back with a zillion alters.
Old 14 May 2003, 01:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ummm, okay i don't know the hogan guy...so bye...and don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.
Old 14 May 2003, 03:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

If he won't then I will...

and yeah, not that I care what you do and all... but take it easy and stuff
Old 14 May 2003, 05:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

there goes another one

man you know how many people I have seen leave?

Old 14 May 2003, 05:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

i didnt know u but bye KLIQ take care dude

Old 14 May 2003, 05:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Later