ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Do You Eat Rice?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question Do You Eat Rice?

Do you eat rice?I just wanna know coz I don't,and is it healthy?I think it is not good to eat rice a lot.It contains more carborhydrate.And could you please tell me about your eating habit?Thank you...

I'LL BE BACK

Old 10 May 2003, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

ARNOLD....if you run, you might just catch the short bus

Old 10 May 2003, 12:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Why kurt?Is it because carbohydrate gives energy?How about potatoes?It contains carbohydrate either.So you do eat rice,don't you?

Old 10 May 2003, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
Why kurt?Is it because carbohydrate gives energy?How about potatoes?It contains carbohydrate either.So you do eat rice,don't you?
Arnold....can I call you Arnie?...good because thats a goofy name and you are a goofy fuck...Arnie please , and I mean this with all sincerity....DIE

Old 10 May 2003, 12:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :

Arnold....can I call you Arnie?...good because thats a goofy name and you are a goofy fuck...Arnie please , and I mean this with all sincerity....DIE

What the fuck is wrong with you boy?Could you please mind your words?

Old 10 May 2003, 12:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

What the fuck is wrong with you boy?Could you please mind your words?
I'm sorry...do I offend you?....good
you offend me, you insult my intelligence every time you make a post..."Do you like rice?"...what the fuck is that?, I mean seriously is this really what passes for conversation in your little corner of the trailer park? Good lord man, get out more, find a job, find some friends

forget that last one thats too tough for beginners like yourself
MAKE UP some friends...make sure they are someplace that isn't here, and then go visit them for an extended period of time....like until you die

yeah that works

Old 10 May 2003, 12:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Unless it has to do with a chineese or brazillian mean I normally don't touch it. Once in awhile depending on how hungover I am some friends or family and I are, we'll heat up rice in the microwave with milk and sugar. Kick ass meal.

Old 10 May 2003, 02:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :

I'm sorry...do I offend you?....good
you offend me, you insult my intelligence every time you make a post..."Do you like rice?"...what the fuck is that?, I mean seriously is this really what passes for conversation in your little corner of the trailer park? Good lord man, get out more, find a job, find some friends

forget that last one thats too tough for beginners like yourself
MAKE UP some friends...make sure they are someplace that isn't here, and then go visit them for an extended period of time....like until you die

yeah that works
I never said whether you like rice or not,I said do you eat rice?Because some people don't,for an example Japanese don't eat rice,they eat wheat.Yeah,do you know that?I bet a low class moron like you don't even know that!!You one stupid fool!!And I'm thinking about your parents,they must be stupid enough coz you're such a stupid idiot.They should be ashamed of yourself,you're a discrace!!You can talk as seems like you know me for 100%.How stupid you are!!Such a low life mother fucker!!
FUCK OFF!!!!!!And don't even post in my threads anymore!!Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat!!

Old 10 May 2003, 02:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol... well that's enough of this thread. Too much flaming and you dipshits don't listen to me anymore...