ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

this camp dude thats moderator of wrestling history?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2003, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default this camp dude thats moderator of wrestling history?

isnt he from PW?

anyways the dude has "38 post" and gets a damn mod spot
and is he ever here?

can someone explain why this dude gets to be a mod and i dont
(i dont wana be a mod here anymore, so dont say im trying to
get a mod spot)

Old 09 May 2003, 10:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

SlimWhatABitch Would You Please Shut Your Wanna-Be Black Ass Up...

The reason you don't have a mod spot is because you are a flaming...spamming fuckin' idiot...Who can't freestyle...Can't rap and basically is a fuckin' homo....

Hope that clarified things...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 09 May 2003, 10:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Look, I understand your frustrations with how some of the mod spots are handed out. But OT is not the place to stage a protest. You can either make these threads in SB or you can just try to change things for the better through just good posting. But either way this needs to go to suggestions.

I really don't know who this campcornett is and I really don't care. If the Supes and Admins think he'll do a good job in Histery then that's what he's expected to do. Until then we should just all sit back and watch how things turn out before we bitch about who the Mod of what?
Old 09 May 2003, 10:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Or not... it's seems to have been closed. In that case it's sent to RB. Either way Lyric, my post still stands. No more of this in OT. If you don't like things here then post a thread in Suggestions and post like a normal poster, or leave.