ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

LMAO. Wassup Kenny Banya!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2003, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default LMAO. Wassup Kenny Banya!

Look who's here to join us!!!!

Twice the charm, class and humor of Johnny Blitz, with more loyalty in one finger than Sodagirl has in her entire body, it's....

KENNY BANYA, BROWSING THESE FORUMS!!!!!

Everybody welcome him!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 May 2003, 02:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I have no idea who the hell that is... and nor do I care
Old 08 May 2003, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Old 08 May 2003, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
I have no idea who the hell that is... and nor do I care

You shut your mouth and don't you dare show disrespect towards Mr. Banya.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 May 2003, 02:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Too late...

Ok, so who is this Bayna person? Friend of yours?
Old 08 May 2003, 02:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Never you mind who this Banya person is. All you gotta know is that I'm taking this kid straight to the top!

He's my hired assassin to help me hunt down Johnny Blitz.

And he'll post here too.......just as soon as he gets done reading all my past threads and studying the "ways of Marbleism".
Old 08 May 2003, 02:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Dude, you're really going to have to cut down on the whole "I'm going to kill Johnny Blitz" thing. Not only is it unsettling and not good for the site, I'm pretty sure it's illegal. So no more "Death to Johnny Blitz" ok?
Old 08 May 2003, 02:31 AM   #8 (permalink)

He ruined my life. I will end his.

Now, the subject at hand is KENNY BANYA.

The kid is studying hard to capture my style EXACTLY. Let's wish him the best of luck!!
Old 08 May 2003, 02:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Listen I don't really care if you open his throat and let him leak all over his kitchen floor. You just can't post this shit in OT

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 08 May 2003 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08 May 2003, 02:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
IT'S GOLD, JERRY! GOLD!!

Kenny_Banya is on a distinguished road

LOL this is all very intresting
Old 08 May 2003, 02:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

You are ALL about to hear.......THE WORDS.
Old 08 May 2003, 02:36 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Kenny_Banya said in post # :
LOL this is all very intresting

LMAO!!! Wassup Kenny!!!
Old 08 May 2003, 02:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
IT'S GOLD, JERRY! GOLD!!

Kenny_Banya is on a distinguished road

Well well, hello.
Old 08 May 2003, 02:37 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Kenny_Banya said in post # :
Well well, hello.

LOL. Hey, you wanna meet me at Mendy's tomorrow?
Old 08 May 2003, 02:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im going to suspend u marbles for 48 hours if i see anything about killing blitz or anything like that, im dead serious right now