ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Someone do me this favor and I'll be your BITCH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2003, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Someone do me this favor and I'll be your BITCH

Now, as of yesterday I've made it my mission to seek, destroy, and pay back Johnny Blitz for the emotional HELL he has put me through last night. Thus, I promised myself I would find him someday.

Now....to begin my mission, I started out with what I know.

Blitz's first name is Kevin. He's mentioned it over and over, it's obvious, no problems.

Another obvious factoid is that Blitz lives in Ohio......but where? Where?

Well......Soda used to refer to Blitz as "KC", perhaps signifying his initials.

I also noted Blitz's student ID in "Hot Guys" (which his own dumb ass was stupid enough to post) and found out that he attends school in Columbus, so more than likely lives there.

Now, I just combed the Columbus online phone listings for everyone named "Kevin C." These are my findings. If anybody recognizes one of these names as Blitz's, please speak up and I will be in your debt permanently.

K Caddell
K Cady
Kevin T. Cady
KL Cahalan
Kevin Cain
Kevin Cain
K Cak
Kevin Cedik
Kevin Chaffins
K G Chamberlin
K Chambers
Kevin M. Chambers
K L Chambers
K Cianflona
K Cicchino
K A Cilles
K Ciminello
Kevin M. Clapp
Kevin M. Clapp
K Coalter
K Coats
Kevin Cobb
K A Coble
K Cochran
K M Cochran
K M Codner
K L Crabill
K Crabtree
K I Crabtree
K A Crago
K Craig
Kevin Craig
K J Craig
Kevin A. Craine
Kevin R. Cubick
K L Cumberlander
K Cumming
K Cummings
K M Cummings
K Czajka
K P Czaruk
Kevin M. Czerwonka

If you have any information........please feel free to let me know. Or....if you would like to keep confidential about it, my PM inbox is always open.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

put some money up and I will take alittle trip to Columbus and find him
Old 08 May 2003, 12:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

So far all I know is that he's attending OSU in the fall. Other than that I don't know much. But you could maybe get ahold of some student listings or something of that nature. I'll have my people look into anything else of interest
Old 08 May 2003, 12:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :
put some money up and I will take alittle trip to Columbus and find him

Don't worry dude. I can handle that task myself.

I just need someone to recognize/select his last name.

But yeah....there may be money in it if you're helpful enough...
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

You know something marbles.....i'm gonna look those names up and start calling just because....i'm an asshole that's why. The names are a good start keep me informed if you get more ...hell my phone bill is always high LOL

Old 08 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
So far all I know is that he's attending OSU in the fall. Other than that I don't know much. But you could maybe get ahold of some student listings or something of that nature. I'll have my people look into anything else of interest

You can have your people call my people.........

actually, maybe it's better you don't phone my parents.
Old 08 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

OMG dude, you dont listen to a thing i say do you lol. Get on MSN.

Old 08 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Fusions Savioir said in post # :
You know something marbles.....i'm gonna look those names up and start calling just because....i'm an asshole that's why. The names are a good start keep me informed if you get more ...hell my phone bill is always high LOL

LOL. If you need phone #'s let me know. Other than that, let me know what you come up with.
Old 08 May 2003, 12:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Fucky money, i'll do it just because it's for you dawg

Old 08 May 2003, 12:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
KawasakIcon said in post # :
OMG dude, you dont listen to a thing i say do you lol. Get on MSN.

lol. In a little while man. I feel a break through in my investigation is about to unfold.
Old 08 May 2003, 12:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Another thing you should think about is that those phone listings only list the name of whoever's name is on the bill. How old is Blitz? Was he still living with his parents or with a roommate? You may not even have his name on that list at all
Old 08 May 2003, 12:48 AM   #12 (permalink)

Thanks Ice.

In fact, maybe I can even ask EB or ILC or another one of pitiful Blitz's old "E-Girlfriends" if they happen to know his last name.
Old 08 May 2003, 12:50 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Another thing you should think about is that those phone listings only list the name of whoever's name is on the bill. How old is Blitz? Was he still living with his parents or with a roommate? You may not even have his name on that list at all

Well, I also happened to see "Bethony Bills" has her own phone bill, and she's pretty much the same age as Blitz.

If flyboy Blitz is half as mature as Bethony says he is, he'll have his own bill too.

Who wants to be with a loser that doesn't, anyway?
Old 08 May 2003, 12:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

He probally lives with his parents. If so your not gona find his name.

Old 08 May 2003, 12:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Marbs, i would start with the Chambers last names. for some reason they seem fimilar. I'm probably wrong, but at least it gives you somthing to start with.

Hope I'm some help.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.